- What's Included
- VIP Sr. - The VIP Sr. (Valve Interface Panel Sr.) is the primary processing control unit for the PipeBurst Pro Sr. Wireless system. It syncs up and communicates with all of the PipeBurst Pro products instantly when a leak is detected to turn off the water supply, while sounding a built in alarm and lights up a built in LED display to signal the occupants.
- TickerValve - The TickerValve shuts off the water supply when it receives a signal from the VIP that a leak has been detected. It features a 3/4 second closing time and a SlowFlo "ticking" action to open the valve in several slower steps. This prevents the surge of released energy in for form of water hammer from damaging your pipes upon repressurizing of the home's plumbing ever time the TickerValve is opened.
- FloodBug w/ SideKick - The FloodBug and SideKick are electronic water sensors that work especially well in tight areas where potential leaks are most likely to occur, such as under refrigerators and dishwashers.
Specifications Manufacturer GreenField Direct, LLC Manufacturer Product No SR100B UPC 713757824118 Valve Size 1 Inch Water Sensor Color Black Manufacturer Warranty 7 Year Limited
Leave a Review
- 1x - TVFS3, TickerValve, 1 inch
- 1x - VP100, VIP Sr., Valve Interface Panel Sr., main controller, 1 point of water detection
- 1x - FB100KB, FloodBug with SideKick, wireless sensors, 2 points of water detection