- What's Included
- Play - If you push the "Play" button, an image of your pet will be seen in the Petwatch viewer screen.
- Stop - If you push the "Stop" button, the video image will stop.
- Call - If you push the "Call" button, you will here the tone generated that notifies your pet that it's time to eat.
- Feed - If you push the "Feed" button, food will be dispensed to your pet(s).
- Feed amount (step 1-8 ) - The number next to the feed button indicates how many times 5 grams of food will be dispensed. If the number is set to 3, 15g of food will be dispensed when the 'Feed' button is pressed.
- Mono - The "Mono" button cycles the screen from Gray scale mode to Color mode and back again.
Important Note: Do not over feed your pet(s). If you don't see food dispensing in the image immediately after you press the "Feed" button, wait a few seconds before pressing "Feed" again. Sometimes network status can cause the response time to be delayed.
Please remember that although this kit allows you to monitor and feed your pet remotely, it is not a substitute for normal pet care.
Manufacturer: Dandelionland Manufacturer Product No.: Petwatch Construction Material: ABS plastic Dimensions: 170mm D x 320mm L x 350mm H Camera: CMOS camera with a manual adjustable view Performance: 30fps in a local network Communication: Via cat. 5 ethernet cable (included) Power Supply: 120VDC, 1.5A, (adapter included) Power Modes: Bus Powered Food Capacity: 700g Maximum Food Size: 10mm Certifications: CSA, FCC, CE, VCCI
- Review of 6222 Review by VICTOR
Review of 6222
This thing is completely useless. First, it can only feed a VERY small dog or cat. It is not possible to feed a medium or large dog. Second, setting this thing up to be able to feed over the internet is EXTREMELY complicated. There are no instructions whatsoever to set this part up. AND it requires a fee eventually to keep it working over this internet after the initial test period. And finally, getting this to work over the internet will not work unless you open up ports on your router that make your network vulnerable to internet attacks. This things simply does not work in any reasonable or realistic way. Had to return after paying a bunch for shipping. Customer service was great though handling the return expediently. If I could give this thing 0 stars, I would.
Posted on 3/16/2010
- Review of 6222 Review by MARILYN
Review of 6222
Interesting idea but NOT for us! Have to spend ADDITIONAL monies for cords, transmitters etc in order to set this up in the kitchen with modem in the living room .. need 30feet computer wires and other wireless gear! Too much money for what it does! I thought it automatically fed pets, but it does NOT! You have to CALL it to make it feed pets! RETURNING for a REFUND .. losing $$ postage. GREAT CUSTOMER SERIVCE though! Thanks!
Posted on 11/11/2009
Leave a Review
- Petwatch IP Camera and Remote Pet Feeding System
- Power adapter
- Owner's manual