- What's Included
- Play - If you push the "Play" button, an image of your pet will be seen in the Petwatch viewer screen.
- Stop - If you push the "Stop" button, the video image will stop.
- Call - If you push the "Call" button, you will here the tone generated that notifies your pet that it's time to eat.
- Feed - If you push the "Feed" button, food will be dispensed to your pet(s).
- Feed amount (step 1-8 ) - The number next to the feed button indicates how many times 5 grams of food will be dispensed. If the number is set to 3, 15g of food will be dispensed when the 'Feed' button is pressed.
- Mono - The "Mono" button cycles the screen from Gray scale mode to Color mode and back again.
Important Note: Do not over feed your pet(s). If you don't see food dispensing in the image immediately after you press the "Feed" button, wait a few seconds before pressing "Feed" again. Sometimes network status can cause the response time to be delayed.
Please remember that although this kit allows you to monitor and feed your pet remotely, it is not a substitute for normal pet care.
Manufacturer: Dandelionland Manufacturer Product No.: Petwatch Construction Material: ABS plastic Dimensions: 170mm D x 320mm L x 350mm H Camera: CMOS camera with a manual adjustable view Performance: 30fps in a local network Communication: Via cat. 5 ethernet cable (included) Power Supply: 120VDC, 1.5A, (adapter included) Power Modes: Bus Powered Food Capacity: 700g Maximum Food Size: 10mm Certifications: CSA, FCC, CE, VCCI
Leave a Review
- Petwatch IP Camera and Remote Pet Feeding System
- Power adapter
- Owner's manual