- What's Included
Magnetic Door with "4-way" Locking Mechanism.
- In-Only - When the pet comes in, he cannot go back out again. One possible use would be a case where you want the pet in at night. You set the pet door for "in only" in the evening.
- Out-Only - When the pet goes out, he cannot come back in again. A possible use for this setting would be a case where you want the pet out during the day. You'd set the flap on "out only" in the morning.
- Locked - This setting allows no entry in either direction
- Open - This setting allows entry in both directions
Specifications Manufacturer Patio Pacific Manufacturer Product No. 01PPCM21 RW UPC 873653003908 Flap Size 6" (W) x 6 3/4" (H) Flap Adjustment Rise 4 1/2" Overall Panel Width 12" Sliding Glass Door Height Range 93" - 96" Glass Double Pane, Low "e" Finish White
Leave a Review
- 1x - Panel Pet Door
- 1x - Foam Weather Strip
- 1x - Center Post Weather Seal Strip
- 1x - Sliding Door Clamp
- 2x - magnetic Pet Collars
- 1x - Installation Instructions
More About the "Anti-Whoops" Height Adjustment
You mis-measured your panel pet door! Don't panic, you may be able to salvage the situation by using the "anti-whoops" feature to make your panel about 1" taller. You use 1" lumber to raise you panel slightly; or to make your panel slightly shorter you may trim the flanges that accept the height extension with a hacksaw.
How will I lock up my house?
The regular height Thermo Panel IIIe, Quick Panel III and Thermo Panel IIe Magnetic all incorporate a "C Clamp" type lock that mounts on the top track wall behind the sliding door. These locks, while very effective, do not require any tools to install.
Another approach that can be used with all patio pet doors is to incorporate a "Charley Bar" either as the only lock or as a supplement to one of the above locking methods. The Charlie Bar is similar to the "broomstick in the track" idea but avoids the stooping and is adjustable. They may only be used with an inside track sliding glass door. One particular advantage of the Charlie Bar is that the pressure is applied near the center of the sliding glass door and the result is that you get more equal pressure and a better seal between the pet panel and the sliding glass door.