- What's Included
What do professional athletes, weekend warriors, and normal people have in common? Everything. Though their personal and athletic lives are uniquely different, their focus on an active and healthy lifestyle, and goals to go farther and become faster and stronger are the same. Of course, everyone knows that the only way to get healthier through exercise is to do a lot of it, and PAPAGO's GW770-US high-tech GoWatch GPS Sport Watch has all the features to take your running, biking, hiking, walking, marathon, half-marathon training and preparation, and other outdoor activities to the next level.
This watch is unlike any other standard fitness tracking watch because not only is it your personal trainer tracking your heart rate (heart rate monitor sold separately), distance, calories burned, steps taken, speed, cadence, and lap times over a variety of activities; but it is also IPX6 and IPX7 waterproof rated, GPS enabled, virtual training partner enabled, and goal tracking enabled. The virtual training partner and goal tracking features help you compete against yourself since working out or competing with "others" brings out the best in your workout. The watch also has an auto lap feature to set specific lap distances or time durations to help customize workouts, and an auto pause feature to stop recording data when you stop moving, and resumes automatically when you begin moving again (responsiveness dependent on GPS signal strength). The watch displays all your recorded data on individual screens on a large bold face display for easy viewing and navigation. Your recorded activity doesn't just appear on your watch, but can be viewed on the GoLife Run website for more detailed information about your workouts to keep you motivated to achieve your personal goals.
One of the coolest aspects of the GoWatch GPS Sport Watch is the intuitive and easy to use GoLife Run web interface that allows you to set and track exercise goals as well as view recorded activity in several different measurement units. The GoLife Run is free and updates software automatically so you have the most up-to-date features all the time. Once you have imported your recorded activity, GoLife Run analyzes and tracks the information for data extrapolation such as calories burned based on personal information such as the type of exercise, user's weight, and the specific numerical values about that exercise. Not only are you provided numerical readouts about your workout, but it graphs or charts pace, elevation change, speed, cadence, and more thanks to the built-in GPS receiver which can be synced and seen on Google Maps. You will even be able to set fitness goals for yourself, and compete against friends who have set goals, or an invisible virtual training partner, since everyone works better when competing against someone else than doing it alone.
- Robust and Lightweight Design: The watches soft and comfortable band makes a stylish addition to your everyday style with its well-fitted design and bold face that allows for ease of use.
- Accurate GPS: High sensitivity GPS module and professional antenna. Trace your activity precisely and fast.
- IPX6/IPX7 Waterproof: The watch can be immersed for up to 30 minutes at a depth of up to 1 meter. These IPX rating means the watch should handle any rain or snow, and should survive falling into a creek or shallow river.
- Long Lasting Battery Life: The watch lasts up to 12 hours in training mode and up to 20 hours in watch mode.
- Virtual Trainer: If you don't have any training partners to workout with, your watch can replace them. You can set up your watch as a virtual training partner in which you challenge this invisible partner to complete workouts that you specifically design.
- Multiple Activity Types and Training Mode: Running, biking, hiking, walking, marathon, and half-marathon are the workout choices you can select from. You are able to set up your own training plan and keep in running with your virtual training partner.
- Auto Lap/Auto Pause/Training Alert: If your workout has a lot of different elements you don't want to think of such as time intervals or various distance and duration parameters, you can set the lap distance or duration in advance. For example, "Auto Pause" will automatically pause a recording while you stop moving and resume automatically when you begin moving again.
- Connect to GoLife Run: Get connected to GoLife Run, which converts complex activity data into an easy-to-view diagram and also allows you to share the training statistics with friends.
- Smart Auto Back-Light: With two taps on the screen the smart auto-back light allows for easy reading while you are active.
- Supports Ant+ Technology: The supports Ant+ protocol compliant H.R.M to monitor your heart rate and control the intensity of your workout.
Specifications Manufacturer PAPAGO Manufacturer Product No. GW770-US UPC 840494177709 Dimensions 2.45 inches x 1.54 inches x 0.63 inches Weight 0.15 pounds Screen Resolution 144 x 168 G-Sensor 3 - axis accelerometer Recording Time 18 hours Operation Time Up to 12 hours in training mode. Up to 20 days in watch mode. Waterproof Grade IPX6 / IPX7 Operation Temperature 14°F - 140°F HRM Supports Support any ANT+ technology based HRM Stopwatch Yes Auto Lap Yes Auto Pause Yes Virtual Trainer Yes Alternate Training Yes Types of Exercises Yes Calories Calculation Yes Customized Page View Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1-year limited warranty
- 1x - GoWatch GPS Sport Watch
- 1x - User's Manual
- 1x - Warranty Card
- 1x - Charging Cable and Dock