- What's Included
Protect up to 6 Devices 2 USB Ports Protect or Disconnect Three front and three bottom outlets allow flexible cord and plug placement. 2.1A capacity can charge up to two devices simultaneously Keeps electronics safe from power spikes by disconnecting load in a catastrophic event SmartGuard Circle of Protection Charging Cradle Protects against brownouts and dangerous over-voltage conditions. Disconnects the power when the incoming voltage falls below 95 Volts or rises above 140 Volts; reconnects when the voltage returns to a safe level LED indicator monitors the outlet wiring, voltage and protection status Holds up to two devices while charging; USB cords can be tucked neatly behind the unit
While most of us commonly associate surge protectors with lightning, POWER360 is much more. In the event of a catastrophic event, Panamax’s exclusive Protect-Or-Disconnect technology will cut power to your equipment before it can be damaged. The much more common dangers of brownouts and overvoltage conditions are defended against by SmartGuard automatic voltage monitoring. And everything is indicated on POWER360’s Circle of Protection display, letting you know at glance that your investments are protected.
The Power360 Dock is a six outlet (3 front, 3 bottom) wall-mounted USB charging station ideal for counter outlets. The “Charging Cradle” at top accommodates two mobile devices/tablets for convenient charging. Features best-in-class protection with active over/under-voltage protection that automatically resets itself when power conditions return to normal. The Circle of Protection™ LED displays real time protection, wiring and voltage status. The Power360 Dock is covered by a lifetime product warranty plus a $75,000 connected equipment protection policy.
More About the Circle of Protection
The CIRCLE OF PROTECTION provides peace of mind that your connected equipment is safe. When all lights are blue, you can rest assured that your electronics are protected.
• BLUE indicates that the POWER360 is functioning properly and that all connected equipment is protected.
• OFF indicates that the power is disconnected from the outlets.
• If this light is OFF and the VOLTAGE light is illuminated BLUE, then the PROTECT OR DISCONNECT feature in your POWER360 has
protected your equipment from a catastrophic surge event and disconnected power. Unplug all electronics from your POWER360 and
contact Panamax Tech Support for assistance.
• BLUE indicates that the wall outlet is properly wired and grounded.
• RED indicates an open ground (no ground wire) or reverse wiring (polarity) condition is detected. Unplug all electronics from your
POWER360 and contact Panamax Tech Support for assistance.
• BLUE indicates that incoming voltage is within a safe range.
• RED indicates an over-voltage or brownout condition and that POWER360 has disconnected power to connected equipment to keep it safe.
POWER360 will automatically reset when voltage is back within a safe range. If condition persists, it is advisable to contact an electrician or
your power company to determine the cause of the abnormal voltage issue.
Brand Panamax Product Family POWER360 Manufacturer Part Number P360-DOCK UPC Code 050616009973
AC Surge Protection
Voltage 120VAC Undervoltage Shutoff 95 VAC ± 5 VAC UL 1449 VPR (pending UL) 500 V Overvoltage Shutoff 140 VAC ± 7 VAC Nominal Discharge Current 3 kA Energy Dissipation 1080 Joules Current 15 A
Removable Modules None Ports 2 USB Type A Output Voltage 5.0 VDC ± 0.5 VDC Output Current, Total 2.1 A max
- • Owner's Manual
• 1x - POWER360 DOCK wall mount surge protector / USB charging station
• 1x - Mounting screw
• 1x - Instruction Manual