- To maintain even watering, soaker hose should not be extended beyond 100 feet from the water source.
- A single faucet can operate a total of up to 600 feet of soaker hose. This is a combined total of all soaker hose no greater than 100 feet in length from each outlet.
- Soaker hose will water plants in loose, sandy soil up to 8 inches from each side of the hose; plants in hard, clay-like soil must be within 12 inches of the hose.
- Soaker hose is best used above ground or covered with mulch. Hose may be buried up to 4 inches deep if necessary, but is discouraged as it is more difficult to monitor watering and hose can be damaged by unseen roots or digging.
- Avoid placing soaker hose up and down hills; lay it horizon
Specifications Manufacturer Orbit Irrigation Manufacturer Product No 68360R UPC 46878683600 Hose Length 50 Feet Hose Diameter 1/2 Inch
Leave a Review