- What's Included
Home security doesn't need to be difficult and with the Oplink Security CMPOPG2204OPL1 AlarmShield™ Security System it isn't. This DIY security system is ideal for first time security system users, long time users, people that move frequently, big homes, small homes, apartments, you name it. The AlarmShield system is made up of a cloud-based hub or Oplink Processing Unit (OPU), two door/window sensors, a motion sensor, emergency siren, and two keyfob remotes. The plug-and-play setup of this wireless security system removes difficult port-forwarding from the IP camera setup and allows for the system to be up and running in a matter of minutes depending upon the difficulty in placement of where you want each sensor installed. Once setup and activated you can now receive 24/7 email alerts, push notification alerts and arm/disarm the system all from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet. The Oplink Security mobile app is available for iOS in the iTunes App Store, Android in the Google Play Store and Microsoft in the Windows Phone Store. The app allows for multi-tiered control providing system access to up to five authorized users as well as the ability to program in up to 5 emergency contacts. The wireless AlarmShield Security System is also designed to grow with you as your needs change; it is capable of handling an unlimited number of sensors and if in the future you have a need for video surveillance you can add up to eight Oplink IP Cameras (service plan increases with addition of cameras).
Note: This security system is only compatible with Oplink Security sensors and cameras.
*Service Plan*: The AlarmShield Security System comes with a free basic service plan for operation, with additional and more advanced security service plans available at a monthly rate.
The free basic service includes:
- • 24/7 e-mail notification with event snapshot
- • In-App real time video monitoring
- • In-App remote arm/stay/disarm
- • In-App automation control
- • In-App multiple systems/locations control for one owner
- • One year warranty
The advanced/premier service includes:
- • 24/7 unlimited, real-time viewing of video for owner and 5 authorized users
- • Owner can view 30 second video clips from his event details when an event is triggered and cameras start to record
- • Group In-App audio siren, video alarm, alerts, and monitoring. Push notifications are sent directly to the smartphone
- • In-App remote Arm/Disarm/Stay mode control by owner
- • Automation power-plug control by owner
- • Lifetime warranty as long as you have continual Power Service
Oplink Processing Unit (OPU) / Hub
- This intelligent hub is the brain of the security system. Connect it to your home router with the included Ethernet cable and let it go to work. The OPU wirelessly communicates with your connected IP cameras and security sensors and relays their data on to the Oplink Cloud. You can now access the Oplink Cloud 24/7 from anywhere in the world (internet signal required) through the Oplink app on your mobile iOS device (iPhone/iPad), Android device (smartphone/tablet), or Windows Phone.
- Oplink Door and Window Sensors are you front-line of defense against potential intruders when your system is armed. Install these sensors on doors and windows (or nearly anything else that opens and closes) throughout your home to be instantly alerted in the event magnetic contact between the sensor and magnet are broken. How does it fend off intruders? Upon broken magnetic contact the sensor will communicate the distress directly to the OPU which will then trigger the Emergency Siren which will emit a 110 dB alarm guaranteed to alert anyone in the home as well as anyone in the nearby vicinity that there is an issue. Additionally, you will also receive an alert to through the mobile app of the triggered sensor and its location. These sensors can also be custom managed by authorized users through the app. Each sensor is battery powered (included) and can be easily mounted just about anywhere using double-sided tape (included).
- The Oplink Motion Sensor acts as an additional set of monitoring eyes throughout your home. It will look for unexpected movement from up to 40 feet away within a viewing angle up to 120° and if detected, alert you to the event. The Motion Sensor is battery powered (included) and mounts to just about any surface quickly and easily using double-sided tape (included).
- An Oplink Emergency Siren is the piercing voice of the security system as it lets intruders know they've been caught and alerts anyone in the nearby area that something has happened to trigger the siren. The siren emits a blaring 110 dB alarm when a sensor is triggered and can be installed up to 90 feet from the OPU. The Emergency Siren is powered by an AC power adapter.
Keyfob Remote Control
- Each Oplink Keyfob Remote has a working range up to 30 feet from the OPU, or hub. The remote is simple in that it allows for quick arming and disarming of the security system with the push of a button and will even let you activate the alarm making it a great solution as a panic button for elderly. The Keyfob Remote is ideal for houseguests or family members that you do not want to grant remote access to or for family members that might not have a smartphone or ability to access the app. Each remote is powered by a coin cell battery which is included and already installed in the keyfob.
Specifications Manufacturer Oplink Communications Inc Manufacturer Product No. CMPOPG2204OPL1 UPC 6957576290103 Wireless Yes Communication Wi-Fi Expandable? Sensors: unlimited
Cameras: 8 per OPU
Compatibility Oplink Security sensors and cameras only App Compatibility iOS, Android and Windows Phone App Access 24/7 (internet signal required) for up to 5 authorized users
Emergency contacts can be added for purposes of receiving alerts
System Alerts Delivered to user(s) via email and/or push notification Oplink Processing Unit (OPU) Power AC/DC adapter Communication Ethernet connection to Wi-Fi router Wall Mount / Free Standing Both Color White Door / Window Sensor Power CR123A battery Placement Objects that open and close (door, window, etc) Wall Mount / Free Standing Wall Mount Mounting Double-sided tape Color White Motion Sensor Power CR123A 3V Range Up to 40 feet Angle Up to 120° Wall Mount / Free Standing Wall Mount Mounting Double-sided tape Color White Emergency Siren Power AC/DC adapter Decibels 110 Wall Mount / Free Standing Both (wall mount recommended) Mounting Screws Alert Siren and flashing red LED Range Up to 90 feet from OPU Color White Remote Keyfob Power Coin cell battery Buttons 2 Features Arm/Disarm/Panic Range Up to 30 feet from OPU Color White
Service Plan Comparison Service AlarmShield TripleShield Remote Arming and Disarming Yes Yes 24/7 Email, Push and Audio Notification Yes Yes Additional Emergency Contacts to Receive Intrusion Alert Yes Yes Access Event History up to 7 Days Text only Text and Video Live Video Streaming and Recording on Smartphone No Yes Video Recording Based on Alerts No Yes Share Recorded Videos via VideoGram with Friends, Family or Authorities No Yes
- 1x - Oplink Hub
- 1x - Hub Power Adapter
- 2x - Door/Window Sensor
- 2x - Battery for Door/Window Sensor
- 1x - Motion Sensor
- 1x - Battery for Motion Sensor
- 1x - Siren
- 1x - Siren Power Adapter
- 2x - Keyfob Remote Control
- 1x - Ethernet Cable
- 8x - Double Sided Tape
- 2x - Mounting Screw
- 2x - Screw Anchor
- 3x - Window Decal
- 1x - Owner's Manual/Setup Guide
- 1x - App Feature Guide
- 1x - Oplink Hub