- What's Included
This robust amplifier will provide 120 watts to each of its two speaker outputs, allowing for versatile uses powering any indoor or outdoor audio zone in multiple speaker configurations. Now with the ENERGY STAR rating, this single rack pace mountable unit will provide quality audio to your speakers while consuming less power than other standalone amplifiers. Stable at four or eight ohms, and with multiple trigger options, the NV-D2120 offers the ultimate flexibility with the quality of construction you have come to expect from NuVo Technologies.
This product can only be shipped to the billing address & only within the USA. Orders containing this item and shipping to an alternate address (non-billing address) will not be processed. The shipping & billing addresses must be the same. Canadian customers may ship to a U.S. address.
Front Panel Features
1. Power Button: Pushing this button will manually supply power to the amplifier. The amplifier is designed to remain in standby mode when not in use.
2. Standby: This LED (light emitting diode) will light blue when the D2120 is plugged into an A/C power supply.
3. Active: This yellow LED lights to indicate that the amplifier is in normal amplification mode.
4. Temp: This will light red to indicate that the left channel of the amplifier has overheated.
5. Fault: This will light red to indicate that the left channel of the amplifier is experiencing issues not related to temperature/overheating.
6. Temp: This will light red to indicate that the right channel of the amplifier has overheated.
7. Fault: This will light red to indicate that the right channel of the amplifier is experiencing issues not related totemperature/overheating.
Back Panel Features
1. Audio Source Input: The D2120 will accept any line level stereo audio signal. This can be from the preamp lineout of a multi-source, multi-zone whole house system such as the NuVo Essentia E6G and Grand Concerto systems, or the audio output of any non-amplified source, such as an AM/FM tuner, CD player, or Satellite receiver.
2. Sensitivity Gain Control: Left and Right Channel Sensitivity trim pots allow the incoming signal to be increased or decreased to maximize the potential output of the audio source.
3. Power Mode: This switch dictates how the amplifier responds to external triggers. The D2120 has 3 trigger methods: Incoming audio signal, external voltage input, or the power button on the front of the amplifier.
4. Unit On: This provides a 12V trigger output when the amplifier is powered on. This can be used to turn on external audio equipment, daisy chain multiple external amplifiers, or trigger a relay switching power strip.
5. Trigger In: This voltage trigger input allows the D2120 to power up whenever a voltage of 3-30 volts AC or DC is present.
6. Speaker Impedance: This switch sets the impedance stability at either four or eight ohms.
7. Speaker Output: The speaker output attaches to the amplifier via a modular plug and provides 120 Watts per channel output at either 4 or 8 ohms. 8. AC Power: The D2120 is designed to plug into any AC power source.
Leave a Review
Digital Power Amplifier - 1
Mini to RCA Stereo Audio Cable - 1
Single Space Rack Ear Mount (pair) - 1
North American 2-wire Power Cable - 1
3.5MM Mini Mono Cable - 1