- What's Included
- Simple installation and setup
- Instant notification of high water level
- Up to 6 simultaneous emails and/or text messages
- All clear message if water level recedes to prevent false positives
- Daily status updates via email or text message
- HiWATERWeb - Browser based administrative console for easy and quick setup
- Connects to any wireless or wired Internet connection
- No monthly fees
- Synchronized to atomic clock for accurate time keeping (uses Network Time Protocol)
- Low power consumption
Specifications Manufacturer Nitro Networks Manufacturer Product No. HWA-502M UPC 609788156604 Power Requirement 9VDC Alarm Out 9VDC 100mA max Wireless Technology IEEE 802.11b/g Antenna 2x 2dBi Frequency Band 2.4GHz Channels 1 to 11 IEEE 802.11b.g Wireless Speed 54Mbps Transmission Details 54Mbps Auto-Fallback Interfaces/Ports RJ45 10/100Base-TX Connectivity Media 10/100Base-TX Cat5 Twisted Pair Wired Transfer Rate 100Mbps Fast Ethernet Weight 10.6 oz (300g) Dimensions 5.5" x 4.25" x 1.75" (139.7 x 107.95 x 44.45mm) Mfgr Warranty 1 year, limited
- Review of 70242 Review by Stew
Review of 70242
Easy setup. I can set up the device to give me an update on temperature in the basement on daily basis - this also helps me to confirm that the device is working. When water is sensed, the devices emails and texts me.
The one downside is when water is sensed, the alarm is so soft that you cannot hear it unless you are in the basement. It's more reliable to get the alert from your smartphone.
Posted on 11/22/2012
- Review of 70242 Review by Stephen
Review of 70242
Easy setup with D-Link wireless router.
Easy to setup warning thru texting and email.
No monthly fee or any other fee.
The downside is that the alarm beep is not loud at all. Count on hearing the warning through your phone instead of the alarm itself. There is no way I can hear that beep coming from my basement!
Posted on 11/2/2012
Leave a Review
- 1x - Home HiWATER Alert
- 1x - AC Adapter
- 1x - Instruction Manual