Special Price: $35.91
List Price: $39.95
Your Savings: $4.04
Price For Both: $185.86
- What's Included
Niles Audio Multi-Purpose audio loudspeakers are optimal for distributed audio applications. Whether you are listening to background talk radio or a complete orchestra, Niles Audio CM series speakers deliver optimal performance and reliability.
Precision tuned and voiced fixed woofer ceiling-mount loudspeakers provide graduated performance for all types of applications. Integrated woofer/baffle design delivers greater low frequency response by employing a larger 7-inch woofer where competitive models of the same outer size employ only 6 1/2-inch woofers in the same size speaker installation. The glass fiber cone is light, strong and well damped to provide best in class bass response. A 1-inch fluid-cooled UltraSilk soft-dome tweeter provides for clear and detailed high frequency response. There is also a proprietary bridge-mounted tweeter-adjustment mechanism focuses the high frequency sound in any direction up to 20° without diffraction. Three patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. Weather-resistant construction and a MicroThin magnetically attached rust-resistant grille enables installation in moist areas, such as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.
Compatible Niles Audio Accessories:
• NCB7C Installation Bracket
• SG7C Square Loudspeaker Grille
About Niles Audio CM Series Loudspeakers
Niles Audio CM Series (Ceiling Mount) Loudspeakers deliver an uncompromising combination of designer oriented aesthetics, superb sound performance, and ease of installation. Small footprint and low profile design provide the
look that today's homeowners desire. Available in 7-inch and 8inch versions, there are various left/center/right (LCR) channel speakers, surround effects speakers, and stereo input dual voice coil speaker models to satisfy applications ranging from advanced home theaters to distributed audio systems.
Choosing the Right Speaker for Your Application
Niles Audio CM Loudspeakers are designed to be installed in any standard ceiling. When choosing a location, thought should be given to the sound coverage of the loudspeaker, and ease of running the speaker wire. Niles manufactures a large variety of speaker models for many different applications, with special models for shallow depth ceilings, models with Rear Wave Enclosures to minimize any sound bleeding through to adjacent rooms, etc.
• Stereo Sound Applications - The best stereo effect will be achieved if both loudspeakers are at an equal distance from the listening area. Ideally all loudspeakers should be on the same horizontal plane. Avoid installing loudspeakers near corners to prevent a 'boomy' or diffracted sound. Also note that the lower the ceiling, the closer the loudspeaker should be placed to the listener.
• Home Theater Applications
• Left/Center/Right (LCR) - Position the center channel loudspeaker directly over the television, with the left and right speakers equidistant from the center. The separation between the left and right should not be more than the distance to the primary seating area.• Single Speaker Stereo Input Applications - Stereo Input loudspeakers are ideal for small rooms where positioning two loudspeakers is not practical. Examples would be a small kitchen, bathroom, hallway, or small bedroom. Locate the loudspeaker as close to the center of the room as possible for the most even distribution of sound. Avoid installing the loudspeaker near a corner to prevent a 'boomy' or diffracted sound.
• LCR Multi-Purpose Speakers - A versatile ceiling-mount loudspeaker that performs well for• Rear & Side Surround Effects - For the rear speakers, position surround effects loudspeakers behind the listening area, to the inside of the front left and right speakers. The tweeters should point to the sides of the room. For the side speakers, position surround effects loudspeakers to the sides of the listening area with the tweeters in-line with the listener. The tweeters should point to the front and rear of the room.
background music and home theater. Applications include blending with light can fixtures, distributed audio, LCR channel for family room, home theaters and outdoors on the patio
• LCR Performance Speakers - The perfect blend between value and performance, these loudspeakers deliver high-performance sound in a wide variety of applications. Applications include blending with light can fixtures, secondary or primary listening rooms, family rooms, kitchens, and bedrooms, LCR channel for home theaters
• LCR High-Definition Speakers - Provide superior sound quality and longevity by utilizing advanced components, materials, and circuit design. Applications include LC channel for advanced home theaters, primary listening rooms
• FX Speakers - Provide the surround effects (rear, side) channel in a wide variety of home theater and multi-channel music applications. Applications include 5.1 and 7.1-channel home theater systems and multi-channel music systems
Specifications Manufacturer Niles Audio Manufacturer Product No. CM7MP, FG01656 UPC 760514016569 Frequency Response 55Hz To 21kHz +/-3dB Impedance 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum Recommended Amplifier Power 10 To 130 Watts Frame Dimensions 9 7/8" (25.1 cm) Hole Cutout Dimensions 8 1/2" (21.6 cm) Depth Behind Ceiling 5/8" Drywall: 3 3/4" (9.5 cm) Weight 5.4 Lbs (2.4 Kg) Manufacturer Warranty Lifetime Limited Warranty
Leave a Review
- 1x - Speaker
- 1x - Magnetically attached round grill
- 1x - Hole template with painting standoffs
- 1x - Owner's manual
- 1x - Warranty card
- 1x - Speaker