- What's Included
- Email: TheEmail function is such a great parental tool that Flyware offers. Flyware will retrieve the incoming and outgoing emails from the Target phone. Once the Target phone or receives an email then you will be able to view the complete content of this email in your portal. This will be available for your convenience to view at any time. The email will not be deleted until you choose to delete it.
*Android OS will only retrieve information sent from a gmail account.
- Text: The text message retrieval function is another great parental tool that Flyware offers. All SMS are captured from the Target phone. You will be able to view the full content of sent and received text messages. In today's time, with sexting and bullying, this is one of the most beneficial features of the software. These SMS messages will be available to be viewed in your portal. You can view these text messages at your convenience and they will be kept in your portal until you choose to delete them.
- Call logs: The call log feature of the Flyware Phone software is beneficial because it allows you the knowledge to know who the Target may be talking to. If the number is put into the Target phone as a contact, then the contact name will appear. If it is not, you will still be able to view the actual phone number in which the Target has dialed or received a call from. The call logs will be available to view in your portal at your convenience.
- Location Tracking: If GPS is not available (due to the version of software, phone type, or the interference that can occur with GPS functions), then the location is shown as Cell ID. Cell ID can vary from 100m in cities to 3km in rural areas. We cannot include Cell ID maps but you can track and verify Cell ID with your own research. Flyware mobile tracking uses the Cell ID technique. Here is how it works: a network provider has several hundred radio base stations (cells) that make up its network. Each base station is a "cell" which covers a physical area and these cells connect together to make up the entire network. The size of cells depends on the density of base station installed in a given area. Cell sizes can vary from 100m in cities to 3K in rural areas .A mobile phone connects to the network using the cell in which it is located. As the mobile moves, it leaves one cell and joins another. The new cell then takes responsibility for connecting the phone to the network.
Every time the cell that "owns" the mobile changes, Flyware reads the Cell ID and cell name (if available) and delivers these to your web account. You can tell which cell controls the mobile by the name or by resolving the cell id against a database of Cell ID to locations.
Specifications Manufacturer Mini Gadgets Manufacturer Product No. FLYWARE UPC 819209012413
Leave a Review
- 1x - Flyware Passcode to download the software from the Flyware website.