Venstar's T1050 is a programmable thermostat which will work in almost any residential or light commercial application. Heat-Cool or Heat Pump. It looks good, too! Small, low profile and in a contemporary color that will blend in with any room color. The LCD readout is extra large making it easy to read. All these features and more make these thermostats the perfect universal replacement for all those environmentally unsound mercury thermostats.
If you're replacing a larger thermostat with this one and you have painted around that thermostat, you may want to use a wall plate to complete your installation.
* Temperature adjustments are simple with the large up-down arrows
* The temperature can be set differently for heat and cool, if desired
* The display can be either Fahrenheit or Celsius
* For heat pump model, energize reversing valve with "B" or "O" terminal
* Display can show ambient temperature and setpoint