The PD-815RC-PL Rackmount Power Distribution Unit is equipped with eight rear outlets and feature a front pilot light for status indication. Standard equipment includes surge and spike protection, EMI filtering and a 9 foot cord. A generous 9" depth provides easy access to the 15 amp rear panel outlets which are solidly mounted on yokes to eliminate deflection. UL listed in the US and Canada. The PD-815RC-PL Occupies one rackspace.
The PD-815RC-PL Rackmount Power Distribution Unit is equipped with a 15 amp power capacity, differential and common mode surge, spike and EMI filtering. Enhanced surge protection with no surge diversion to ground. The Rackmount power strip operates on a 120 volt AC/60Hz current. The PD-815RC-PL power strip occupies one rack space and is constructed of 18-gauge phosphate pre-treated steel with a Anodized Brushed Silver finish. Rackmount power strip is RoHS EU Directive 2002/95/EC compliant.
This product is also available with a Black Powder Coat Finish, sold separately.
- Nominal line voltage: 120 VAC
- Maximum line current: 15 Amps
- Maximum allowable voltage: 125 VAC (RMS)
- Maximum continuous voltage differential applied between line and neutral
- Maximum clamping voltage: 395 volts@100 amps
- Peak impulse current (8/20 micro seconds):
- 30,000 amps, one time
- 21,000 amps, two times within 5 minutes
- 9,000 amps, ten times within 2 minutes
- Maximum peak impulse current pulse as defined between line and neutral
- Maximum multiple impulse current derated per spec
- Response time: Instantaneous (Less than 1 nanosecond)
- EMI/ RF Suppression: More than 20 db
- Calculated line to neutral, 100 KHz to 1 MHz suppression based upon nominal impedance
Specifications Manufacturer: Middle Atlantic Manufacturer Product No.: PD-815RC-PL Number of Outlets: Eight (All In Rear) Circuit: Single 15 Amp Circuit Circuit Breaker Location: Rear Rear Outlet Type: NEMA 5-15R Finish: Silver Brushed and Anodized Power Cord Type: NEMA 5-15P Cord Length: 9 Feet Dimensions: 19" Length x 1.75" Height x 8.75 Depth
Leave a Review