- What's Included
Model: PJ-3BRL-GBL-T01 provides five buttons with different functions:
- The top button brings lights up to their full intensity and the bottom button will dim lights down until they fully turn off. If being used as a wireless remote control for a Lutron window dressing solution, the top button will fully open shades or draperies while the bottom button will fully close the shades or draperies.
- When used with Lutrong's GRAFIK Eye QS system, the top button activates "Scene 1" while the bottom button turns it off.
- The two center buttons control how high or low the lights will dim. If used with a window treatment system, they control the partial closing and opening of the drapes or curtains.
- The round center-button operates preset light intensity levels or curtain and drape positions. If used with the GRAFIK Eye QS wireless system, this button activates scene 16.
Specifications Manufacturer Lutron Manufacturer Product No. PJ-3BRL-GBL-T01 UPC 027557866224 Color Black Operating Range Up to 30 Feet Number of Buttons Five Battery Type 1x - CR2032 Supports the Lutron Solutions
- Maestro Wireless
- Energi TriPak
- GRAFIK Eye QS
- RadioRA 2
- Homeworks QS
- Energi Savr Node with Softswitch
- Sivoia QS Wireless
- Serena Cellular Shades
Mounting Options Wall (with a wall mount), Tabletop (with a pedestal), Car (window visor attachment), or Handheld Dimensions 0.31D x 1.30W x 2.6L Inches
- Review of 66332BK Review by TRAVIS
Review of 66332BK
There were several options out there for remote lights but I needed a remote that had as much Form as function.
Most of them look clunky and nerdy. And while I am a nerd I wanted something more elegant for the living room. This works just as advertised.
Posted on 6/15/2013
Leave a Review
- 1x - Lutron PJ-3BRL-GBL-T01 Pico Wireless Remote in Black
- 1x - CR2032 Battery (Pre-installed)
Note: The 30 foot range of Lutron's Pico Wireless Remote will vary depending on the construction of your home. Wall materials, distances between components, nearby heavy duty electrical equipment, and the overall general architecture of your home will affect wireless range.