- Timeout - The approximate time in minutes after which the lights will go out after the last motion is detected. The default time delay is 5 minutes but can be adjusted to 1, 3, 15, or 30 minutes. Typically, a shorter timeout should be used in a smaller room or a location where the duration of stay is small. Conversely, a longer timeout should be used in a larger room or a location where the duration of stay is long. The default time delay is 5 min.
- Off Warning - This unit has an off warning setting that will dim the lights by 50% to warn the occupants the lights will turn off in 30 seconds. This feature is enabled by default but can be disabled if desired.
- Sensor Sensitivity - The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted based on the expected level of activity in the room. The sensitivity setting is high by default and will perform best for most applications. Rarely if the sensor is placed near external sources such as heating and cooling vents, it may turn the lights on without occupancy. If this occurs, changing the sensitivity to low should resolve the problem. The default setting is high sensitivity.
- Auto-On Feature - When enabled, the lights will turn on when motion is detected. You may wish to disable this feature in an area such as a bedroom. This feature is enabled by default.
- Sensor automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied
- Use manual or preset dimming control to reduce the energy used by
the lights (dimmer only)
- Easily set-up occupancy sensor to require manual-on operation
- Enhances convenience, ambience and d
Specifications Manufacturer: Lutron Manufacturer Product No: MS-OP600M-BL UPC: 027557769037 Power Rating: 120V, 60Hz Maximum Wattage: 600W Incandescent/Halogen light Sensor: 180° sensor field-of-view; Up to 30' x 30' (900 square feet) major motion coverage and 20' x 20' (400 square feet) minor motion coverage Shut Off: Adjustable timeout - 1, 3, 5, 15, or 30 minutes; Optional off warning dims the lights by 50%, 30 seconds before the light turns off Environment: Operate between 32° F (0° C) and 104° F (40° C) Maximum # of Device: Single pole and multiple location control from up to 9 Companion Dimmers Warranty: Manufacturer 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Review of 6619bk Review by FRANK
Review of 6619bk
These work great. I love them. I have installed one unit in the laundry room and its effortless. These also work with LED dimmable bulbs.
Posted on 3/31/2012
- Review of 6619bk Review by JOHN M.
Review of 6619bk
Product was excellent, just what i thought it would be. Shipping was also speedy - which makes it worth the money.
Posted on 10/7/2010
Leave a Review
Please Note: Features can be changed in Programming Mode.