Additional Key Features
- Auto-On Low-Light feature will only turn lights on automatically if there is less than approximately 1 fc (10 lux) of ambient light
- 360° coverage ranges from 324 sq. ft to 676 sq. ft. for superior fine motion detection
- Simple and intuitive adjustments available for Timeout, Auto-On, and Sensitivity settings
- Front accessible test buttons make setup easy
- Lens illuminates during test mode to verify ideal locations
- Meets CA Title 24 requirements
- RoHS compliant
- 10-year battery life design
- The sensor's ability to detect motion requires line-of-sight of room occupants. The sensor must have an unobstructed view of the room. DO NOT mount behind or near tall cabinets, shelves, hanging fixtures, ceiling fans, etc. The sensor cannot see through glass objects such as patio or shower doors.
- Hot objects and moving air currents can affect the sensor's performance. To ensure proper operation, the sensor should be mounted at least 4 ft (1.2 m) away from light bulbs below the ceiling line and HVAC vents.
- The sensor's performance depends on a temperature differential between the ambient room temperature and that of room occupants. Warmer rooms may reduce the sensor's ability to detect occupants.
- The sensor should be mounted within 60 ft (18 m) line of sight or 30 ft (9.1 m) through walls, of the associated dimming and switching receiving devices.
- Maestro Wireless RF 600 Watt Multi-location Dimmer Switch
- Maestro Wireless RF 1000 Watt Multi-location Dimmer Switch
- Maestro Companion Dimmer Switch
- Maestro Wireless RF 6 Amp Multi-location Switch
- Maestro Wireless RF 8 Amp Multi-location Switch
- Maestro Companion Switch
- Maestro Wireless RF 300 Watt Plug-In Lamp Dimmer Switch
- Maestro Wireless RF 300 Watt Plug-In Lamp Dimmer Module
- Maestro Wireless RF Pico Controller
- Radio Powr Savr Wireless RF Ceiling Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor, White
- Available in White
- Radio Powr Savr Wireless RF Wall Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor
- Available in White
Specifications Manufacturer: Lutron Manufacturer Product No.: LRF2-OCRB-P-WH UPC: 027557637077 Operating Current: 20 ?A nominal Power Requirements: Requires two CR 123 lithium batteries Approximate Battery Life: 10-year battery life design Internal Memory: Non-volatile memory (saved changes are stored during power loss) Sensor Coverage Test: Front accessible test button; Lens illuminates orange in response to motion during test mode and is visible from 30 ft (9.1 m) Wireless Communication Test: Front accessible test buttons; Turn loads on and off Timeout Options: 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes Sensitivity Options: Low Activity (default); Medium Activity, High Activity Warranty: Manufacturer 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Review of 6610c Review by DONALD E.
Review of 6610c
have not used it yet
Posted on 4/28/2011
Leave a Review
Drop Ceiling (Compressed Fiber Ceiling Tile) Mounting
The ceiling tile mounting wire is provided for both temporary and permanent mounting of the sensor to ceiling tiles. It is designed to allow temporary mounting, testing, and repositioning (if necessary) of the sensor without damaging a ceiling tile. Once the sensor's final position has been chosen, the mounting wire should be twisted to lock the sensor in place permanently.
Solid Ceiling (Drywall, Plaster, Concrete, or Wood) Mounting
Temporary mounting: Two 3MTM Command adhesive strips are provided for temporarily mounting and testing the sensor. These strips are designed for easy, damage-free removal and are not reusable.
Permanent mounting: Screws and anchors provided to mount sensor.
Please Note: Temporary mounting is recommended to test sensor coverage and wireless communication before permanently installing the sensor.
About Maestro Wireless
Maestro Wireless is a light control system that allows you to create custom solutions for anywhere in your home. It consists of radio frequency (RF) devices that are easily configured to communicate together for wireless control of lights. The system includes dimmers, switches, lamp dimmers, occupancy sensors and Pico wireless controls. Companion dimmers and companion switches are available for multi-location control. Choose the products that meet your needs. Compatible Lutron Maestro Wireless Products:
Clear Connect is a proprietary wireless protocol, so interference from other devices is nearly impossible. And because each control is uniquely addressed, the risk of interference from other sensors is eliminated. With Clear Connect, the sensors communicate flawlessly, every time.