The Little Giant is designed to be the safest ladder on the planet. Since it's adjustable, the Little Giant can be used safely on stairs, ramps, curbs, docks or other uneven surfaces. And, with the new patented triple-locking hinge, the Little Giant Ladder is sturdier than ever in the extended position.
The Little Giant is made of heavy-wall, 6005-T5 aluminum, the very same material used in aerospace construction. So it's ultra-strong while remaining light and portable. In fact, The Little Giant Type 1A is government-rated to hold up to 300 pounds, but has survived brutal stress testing of up to 1200 pounds with absolutely no structural failure.
No other ladder gives you the versatility of a Little Giant. Independent tests prove the Little Giant will replace 60-70% of all portable ladders currently being manufactured.
When you buy a Little Giant, you're not just getting one ladder. You're getting 24 different ladders combined to make the world's most versatile ladder system. Plus, the addition of easy roll wheels makes your Little Giant easy to maneuver and store.
Little Giant Ladder Configurations:
- A-Frame Ladder - With a simple click of the patented hinge, the Little Giant can be used as a traditional A-Frame ladder.
- Staircase Ladder - Because it's adjustable in one-foot increments, the Little Giant allows one side of the ladder to be extended allowing safe use on uneven surfaces like staircases, curbs or docks.
- 90° Ladder - Traditional ladders make working close to walls nearly impossible. With the Little Giant, one adjustment allows you to safely work against any vertical surface.
- Extension Ladder - For large projects the Little Giant easily converts to a stable extension ladder allowing you to reach rooftops, tree limbs and more with ease.
- Scaffolding - Since the Little Giant pulls apart to form two scaffold trestles, you just add the Little Giant work plank (sold separately) to form a convenient scaffolding system.
Weight capacity: 300-lbs.
Ladder weight: 35 lbs.
Min extension height: 9'
Max extension height: 15'
Min A-frame height: 4'
Max. A-frame height: 7'
Storage height: 4'7"
Max scaffolding height: 3'
Max workbench height: 4'
Width at base: 24.50"
Warranty: Manufacturer Lifetime
Leave a Review