- What's Included
Take total control of your Leviton automation system with the vibrant OmniTouch7 Color Touchscreen controller from Leviton Security & Automation. The OmniTouch7 is a 7-inch touchscreen with a glass front and a resolution of 800x480 to give you crystal clear video footage of surveillance cameras. It’s designed for use with Omni IIe, Omni LTe, OmniPro II, Lumina, and Lumina Pro automation systems from Leviton.
The OmniTouch7 Color Touchscreen has Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability but can also be powered by a 12V DC adapter in the event PoE is not preferred. A built-in light sensor on the OmniTouch7 allows the controller to intelligently know when to activate its backlight and when dimming of the display is appropriate. The controller is able to stay up-to-date through firmware updates when it is connected to the internet via Ethernet connection.
Controlling your security, energy, and entertainment settings are easy from the OmniTouch7 and allow you to know what is going on at all times in your home or business.
• The OmniTouch7 is compatible for use with the Hi-Fi2 Distributed Audio Systems from Leviton (Smarthome part #s 0819 & 0822). Take control of the systems settings, change tracks, switch between zones and more.
• View crystal clear images and video footage from IP surveillance cameras, analog cameras (with IP converter), and JPEG IP cameras.
• Easily see if connected doors in your home are locked or unlocked; toggle between the two at the push of a button if needed.
• Arm and disarm your full security system with the push of a button and you can even quickly send out an alert to emergency personnel in the event of a break-in, injury, or other emergency.
• Can’t remember if you armed or disarmed your system? No problem. An LED indicator light in the top corner of the OmniTouch7 will let you know so you don’t have to walk over to check. If the LED is “green” then your system is disarmed and if the LED is “red” then it’s armed.
• Control your ventilation, irrigation, and window coverings from the convenience of the OmniTouch7.
• Quickly and easily adjust lighting loads from 0 to 100% with a slider bar.
• In large-scale operations, the OmniTouch7 can access and manage up to 64 thermostats.
In 2012, HAI was acquired by Leviton, with the transitional name, “HAI by Leviton” applied. Mid 2013, “Leviton Security & Automation” was formalized.
This product has the same part # as that which was previously used by HAI.
Specifications Manufacturer Leviton Manufacturer Product No. 99A00-2 UPC 872257009439 Dimensions On-Wall: 7.25in x 5.125in x 0.55in
In-Wall: 6in x4in x 1in
Compatibility Omni IIe, Omni LTe, OmniPro II, Lumina, Lumina Pro Languages English, Spanish, French and Italian Screen Glass capacitive touchscreen Screen Size 7-inches Screen Resolution 800x480 Power Power over Ethernet
12V DC adapter
Firmware Updates via Ethernet Color Black
- 1x - OmniTouch7 Color Touchscreen, Black