The GPS Tracking Key Pro is LandAirSea's newest GPS vehicle tracking device, a compact and portable passive GPS tracking unit that is only slightly larger than the two (2) AA batteries that give it power. It can operate up to 80 hours on a battery cycle, depending on daily drive time and battery type. It can also be connected to the vehicle's main power supply.
Monitors a vehicle travels, with no monthly fees.
Compact and lightweight for covert placement
Records every second, within 2.5 meter's accuracy:
- Address of stops
- Duration of stops
- Time en route
- Arrival Addresses
- Direction of vehicle
The data is committed to flash memory in the GPS Tracking Key Pro. Download via USB port to personal computer using the LAS Past-Track software package, included free with the GPS Tracking Key Pro purchase. There are three data viewing options: a daily text log; route display over animated digital street map; or route display on satellite imagery with Google Earth interface.
- Superior GPS reception
- No monthly fees
- Records route, speed, direction and stops every second
- Runs on just two (2) AA batteries (alkaline or lithium)
- Easy-access battery compartment
- On/off switch
- Up to 100 hours of flash memory
- Included software allows 3 options for data viewing
- Compact and lightweight for covert placement
- Powerful magnet for easy installation, inside or outside vehicle
- Motion-activated; enters sleep mode after 2 minutes of inactivity
- Optional 12-volt accessory cable
- Free technical support from domestic-based LAS representatives
- 12 month Manufacturer Warranty
Unit comes equipped with a motion detector; it will go into a sleep mode after two minutes of non-movement.
The GPS Tracking Key Pro is compatible with Windows 7, 2000, XP and Vista operating systems but is not Mac-compatible. Tech support is free and domestic-based, from LandAirSea's professional representatives.