- What's Included
Upon first glance, one may wonder, why on earth would I possibly need a Personal Cup Holder Tower Fan when my vehicle thankfully comes equipped with air conditioning?
• Remember last summer when you went to get that large iced latte to beat the heat? And remember how the ice melted in about 3.16 minutes and you ended up with a 'delicious' luke-warm latte? By simply putting this Personal Tower Fan into one cup holder and facing it towards your latte in the other, you can keep your iced drink in the cool zone.
• If your car comes with third row seating, you can use one or more fans to keep your precious puppy from overheating.
• Stuck with carpool duty for your child's soccer camp and have a car full of sweaty kids? Keep them happy and safe in the back of the car where standard air conditioning doesn't quite do the job.
• Rushing home from the grocery store before the ice cream melts? The Tower Fan can help keep the "fro" in your frozen goods with an extra blast of cool air directed where you need it most.
• Ladies frantically waving your hands in the air waiting for your mani to dry? Use the Personal Cup Holder Tower Fan as your own on-the-go nail dryer.
• At a stop light? Use the fan to blow some cool air on your neck or back (places where your car's air conditioning could never even dream of going).
• Driving a convertible with the top down? Don't bake in the sun when traffic stops - use the fan to keep you cool while you look cool!
With this nifty little fan, you can keep yourself, your child, your dog, even your favorite ice cream/nail color safe from the summer heat. Because you are never too cool to be too cool when global warming has got you down.
GoGear™ brings the personal tower fan technology to vehicles. Allowing individuals the ability to control and personalize the amount of air flow. This small fan fits in any vehicle cup holder, yet is powerful enough to help you beat the heat. Due to its compact size and ease of placement, this tower fan will not obstruct your line of sight while driving. Helps keep you and your family safe and cool.
Specifications Manufacturer GoGear Manufacturer Product No. SP571204 UPC 079976775755
- would put 0 if possible. Review by Not satisfied
would put 0 if possible.
There is no warning that mentions that if you leave it plugged in with your vehicle off, it could kill your battery. Which is what happened to me. A 15 dollar fan cost me a 100 dollar battery. Also it is very loud and doesn't cool you off very much.
Posted on 5/18/2015
Leave a Review
- 1x - 12V Personal Tower Fan