- What's Included
Ganz's PixelPro camera series has many features to enhance your security video.
- HD-Optimized - these cameras were designed from the outset to take advantage of the lens properties in order to get the absolute optimum performance.
- True Day/Night Performance - a retractable IR cut filter blocks IR light from daylight, increasing color accuracy.
- Quick Installation - the ProSet feature and voltage flexibility combine to reduce install time.
- Dual Streaming IP Video and Analog Output - H.264 and MJPEG can be streamed simultaneously, or stream H.264 at 1080p/30fps. The BNC analog output sends NTSC video at 600 TV lines.
- Two-Way Audio - PixelPro cameras support two-way audio.
- Micro SD Card Slot - built-in capability to record on a Micro SD card of up to 32GB capacity.
- Alarm In/Out, Email Notification, Pre/Post Event Recording - each camera can stand on its own, with alarm contacts and handling capabilities, including pre- and post-event recording buffers, and event-based email notification.
- ONVIF Compliant
Specifications Manufacturer Ganz Manufacturer Product No. ZN-D2MAP UPC 781904462582 Image Sensor 1/2.5" Progressive Scan CMOS Maximum Resolution 1080p White Balance ATW, Manual (Preset) Electronic Zoom 2~10x AGC Yes Backlight Compensation Yes Shutter Speeds 1/4, 1/10, 1/12.5, 1/15, 1/20, 1/30, 1/50, 1/60, 1/100, 1/120, 1/240, 1/480, 1/960, 1/1024, 1/2000 sec Day/Night Performance IR Cut Filter, True Day/Night Minimum Illumination Color: 0.98 lux
B&W: 0.09 lux (Slow Shutter On)
Lens Type 3.3-12mm with ProSet Zoom & Focus Iris P-Iris H.o.V. 89.8° to 23.9° Analog Video Signal NTSC/PAL Selectable Monitor Output Composite, 75Ω 1.0V p-p Network Network 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, RJ-45 Image Compression H.264, MJPEG 2nd Stream Only Resolution 1920x1080, 1280x720, 1280x720 (wide), 1280x1024, 1024x768, 640x480, 320x240 Protocol IPv4/6, HTTP, SMTP, UPnP, DNS, Dynamic DNS, NTP, RTSP, RTP, TCP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, ICMP, DHCP, ARP Frame Rate 2.5 ~ 30 fps Web Browser Internet Explorer 7.0 or above, Firefox, Chrome, PDA / Smart phone Security Password Protection, IP Addressing Filtering SDK (API) HTML-Based API Motion Detection (VMD) User-Set 5 Regions, 10 Step Sensitivity Alarm Trigger VMD, External Alarm Input Alarm Event Email Notification, FTP Uploading, Alarm Out Power Power Requirement 12VDC, 24VAC 500mA, PoE Class 2 (IEEE 802.3af compliant) Power Consumption 12VDC: 488mA ProSet off, 723mA ProSet on
24VAC: 5.8W ProSet on, 8.3W ProSet on
PoE: PoE Class 2
General Micro SD Card MicroSDHC card compatible - SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Toshiba: 1G, 2G, 4G, 8G,16G, 32G External I/O Terminals 1x - Alarm In, 1x - Alarm Out, 1x - Audio In Weight 0.88 lb (400g) Operating Temperature 14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C) Approvals CE Weatherproof IP66 Dimensions 4.9" dia x 4.5" (124.7 mm dia x 113mm) Mfgr Warranty 3 years, limited
Leave a Review
- 1x - H.264 1080p HD-Optimized indoor Dome Camera
- 1x - Software CD (user manual, utility software)
- 1x - Quick User Guide
- 1x - Installation Template
- 1x - Video Monitor Cable
- 1x - Power Cable
- 1x - Network Extension Cable
- 2x - 4x30mm Mounting Screws
- 2x - Wall Anchors
- 2x - 3x8mm Cover Screws
Ganz's unique ProSet feature allows you to set up your new camera in a remarkably short time. Just install your camera and view its video on a PC, then aim the camera to get the field of view you desire. Now zoom in on one subject and adjust for sharp focus. That's it! All the normally laborious set up processes are done simply from your PC.
P-Iris (Precise Iris)
P-Iris is a new lens technology available exclusively on Ganz cameras. This technology is designed to deliver maximum performance from megapixel cameras by automatically adjusting the iris setting and allowing you to choose between increased depth of field or increased quality, all while delivering the highest sensitivity. P-Iris minimizes the difference in resolution between the center of the image and the corners and prevents diffraction when the iris is stopped down in bright conditions.
Connect to a Digital Video Recorder
Old video surveillance systems used to require a remote access system, a camera multiplexer; a time-lapse VCR, and an unlimited supply of videotapes for remote viewing and storing video from a multi-camera system. Now you can get the capabilities of all those products in one with a Digital Video Recorder (DVR). By connecting up to four cameras to a DVR, you will be able to record and review video footage of activity around your property. You can even remotely access your video footage using a Network Digital Video Recorder (NDVR).
Lux rating is the amount of minimum illumination that a camera can have and still pick up an image, 0 being the lowest, or no light. So the closer the lux rating is to 0, the better the camera will operate in no light or low light situations. The HD-Optimized Indoor Dome Camera can pick up images in 0.09 lux.
Resolution is the amount of horizontal TV lines that make up a picture, so the higher the number of the resolution, the better clarity your picture will have. Note that the monitor or recording device you use must have a resolution equal to or greater than the resolution of the camera, as it will do you no good to have a camera that can output in 540 lines of resolution but have a monitor or recording devices that only picks up images at 300 lines of resolution. The HD-Optimized Indoor Dome Camera features full HiDef 1080 lines of resolution.