Home Automation Forum

Smarthome Forum
Shop All INSTEON Products
Login or Register

Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Smarthome
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 Intercoms & Phones
 Can Anyone recommend a wireless intercom?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hadiesper
Starting Member

United Arab Emirates
5 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2010 :  5:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit hadiesper's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I need some help finding a wireless intercom with video capabilities. I basically have an existing home and cannot really do any kind of drilling or cable pulling. Can anyone recommend.

Also, please recommend an electronic relay that operates at the same dry contact voltage

Thank you for the help

HadiEsper
http://www.ShifraSmartHomes.com - My Smart Home

stusviews

USA
10846 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2010 :  5:48:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit stusviews's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hadiesper

Hi everyone, I need some help finding a wireless intercom with video capabilities. I basically have an existing home and cannot really do any kind of drilling or cable pulling. Can anyone recommend.

A lot depends on your needs, color or BW, quality of image, night vision, two-way video and audio, number of stations, and let's not forget budget. A simple one-way BW system (baby monitor) can be obtained for about $30, more complex systems may cost 100x that or even more.
quote:

Also, please recommend an electronic relay that operates at the same dry contact voltage

Again, you'll need to be more specific. What voltage, what load, number and type of contacts, etc. Or, simply, how and for what you are going to use it.

Stu's Views is Education and Fun. What do YOU want to VIEW today?
MathLandia High school mathematics fun and learning.
Both Stu's Views and MathLandia are free websites that do not sell anything.
Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Smarthome Forum © 2000-2014 SmartLabs, Inc Go To Top Of Page