- What's Included
How to tell if cookware is induction compatible: The quickest way to determine if existing pots or pans are compatible for use with an induction burner is to put a magnet on the bottom of the cookware. If the magnet sticks to the bottom then it is compatible and if it doesn't then that piece of cookware should not be used with an induction burner.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Remove power plug prior to cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents and ensure water doesn't get inside the cooktop.
- Do not immerse the cooktop in any liquids.
- Wipe off the glass cooktop with a damp cloth or use a mild non-abrasive soap solution.
- Wipe off the casing and the operating panel with a soft cloth or mild detergent.
- Do not use any oil based cleansing products.
- Make sure to properly clean unit before storing in a cool, dry place.
Specifications Manufacturer Fagor America, Inc Manufacturer Product No. 670040610 UPC 735186007528 Induction Burner Dimensions 11.75in x 14.00in Weight 5 lbs Shipping Dimensions L 13.50in x W 7.00in x H 17.75in Weight 9 lbs Temperature Range 140
Leave a Review
- 1x - Portable countertop induction burner
- 1x - 9.5 inch grill skillet
Copyright 1995-2015 SMARTHOME®
Item has been removed from your cart