The ELK-100 Siren Driver is a great choice for residential and commercial security installations. It draws less current than most siren drivers, and offers two volume levels (example: one indoor, the other outdoor) simultaneously. Our exclusive MilliMiser option allows further reduction of current draw for controls that have limited alarm or auxiliary output power.
The ELK-100 has two inputs, Yelp & Steady. The Steady sound overrides the Yelp. The Yelp input has our unique ComboTrigger feature, especially designed for controls that have a single alarm output with a pulsing option for fire or burglary. When pulsed, this channel produces a distinctive third sound pattern.
- Operating Voltage: 6 to 14 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 1.2 Amps, (700 mA on MilliMiser setting), with one 8 ohm speaker
- Sound Level: 120 db @ 1 meter, 14 vdc, with one 8 ohm speaker
- Max. Speaker Loading: 4 Ohms
- Size: 2.75" X 3.6" (70mm X 91mm)