- What's Included
Einstein encourages that high levels of stimulation only be used as a last resort and in life-threatening situations. The ET-500A E-collar should not be worn for more than 12 hours per day due to skin irritation. It is recommended to recharge the ET-500A every six months when not in use. On average, most dogs first react to stimulation between levels 15 and 40. Though the range of the ET-500A is up to 3/4 of a mile, it can vary depending on interferences between the controller and the receiver.
Specifications Manufacturer Einstein Manufacturer Product No. ET-500A UPC 855092003046 Dog Size 15 lbs. and Larger Range 3/4 of a Mile Waterproof Yes, up to 500 Feet Shock Resistant Yes, up to 5000Gs Number of Adjustable Levels 100 Onboard Nightlight No Warning Tone Yes Vibration No Training Modes Continuous/Momentary/Tapping Sensation Dimensions and Weight Collar Receiver 2.7" x 1.35" x 1.24" - 2.8 oz. Nylon Collar Strap 1" x 30" - 3.1 oz. (Can be cut to size) Floating Remote 2.75" x 1.29" - 4.3 oz.
Leave a Review
- 1x - Waterproof Collar Receiver
- 1x - Waterproof/Floating Remote
- 1x - 1 Inch x 30 Inch Nylon Collar (Can be cut to size)
- 2x - Contact Points (5/8 inch and 3/4 inch)
- 1x - Contact Point Removal Tool
- 1x - Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- 1x - Lanyard for the Remote
- 1x - Contact Point Test LED
- 1x - Owner's Manual with Training Tips