- What's Included
Dig Irrigation Product's RBC6000 Battery Operated Timer with ¾ Inch Actuator is a single station digital timer irrigation controller that converts a ¾ inch or 1 inch manual anti-siphon valve for automatic control of residential or commercial applications, or wherever an AC power outlet is unavailable. This new irrigation actuator features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen for simple programming, rain sensor connections, rain delay settings, waterproof design, and programming for up to four start and stop times per day in weekly or cyclical modes. Once this two AA battery operated watering timer is installed, you will never need to turn your irrigation valve on by hand since you will be able to set schedules for different days (even, odd, or selected days), set start times (up to four per day), run times (1 minute to 6 hours), activate manual runs, set a budget, set a rain delay, or simply turn off events for a given day, week, or month. Since the valve is waterproof and can operate in harsh environments, it is the simple and dependable solution for automating any irrigation system that uses a manual anti-siphon valve.
The following 3/4 inch and 1 inch manual anti-siphon valves are compatible with the following timers:
- • Champion and Orbit Manual Brass Valves - 1inch
- • Rain Bird and Orbit Plastic Valves - 3/4 and 1 inch
Recommendations: Wrap all fittings with Teflon tape. Do not use pipe cement on the valve as it will damage the valve thread and void the warranty.
- • Blinking notification on days the timer is active
- • Programming time options in AM/PM or 24 hours
- • Non-volatile memory retains program and timer integrity (excluding time)
- • Emergency backup program of 5 minutes every 24 hours if no program is selected after battery installation starting at 8 AM
- • Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the timer manual program button or via the solenoid
- • One button for program off until reactivated or as an irrigation suspension override (rain mode)
- • Energy conservation; after fifteen minutes the timer screen is turned off automatically
- • Low battery indicator
- • Semi-automatic, automatic, or manual operation
- • Retractable coiled cord for easy removal of the controller
- • Factory assembled to fit ¾" Champion and Orbit manual brass valves with adapter for 1" included in the package
- • The actuator is available with manual flow control and external manual bleed supported by stainless steel screw
- • Watering duration: one minute up to five hours and 59 minutes set in one minute increments.
- • Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days, or intervals from one to thirty (1-30 days).
- • In weekly schedule, the timer can be programmed to operate on any day of the week such as Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- • In cyclical schedule, the timer can be programmed to operate on odd days, even days, or any day such as three days.
- • Up to four start times per day in weekly or cyclical schedules provides added flexibility for any type of watering application, including sandy or clay soil.
- • Rain off/delay option with automatic restart up to 99 days.
- • Program off option holds program until reactivated.
- • Manual cycle via the program with automatic shutoff option.
Specifications Manufacturer Dig Irrigation Products Manufacturer Product No. RBC6000 UPC 013158792062 Dimensions Specification Operating Pressure 20 PSI to 125 PSI Temperature Range 38°F - 130°F (3°C - 54°C) Power Source Two AA Alkaline Batteries (not included) Solenoid with Enclosed Plunger Two-way magnetic latching, normally closed, 7 -12 Volt DC with two wires Retractable Solenoid Wire 4.1 inches (coiled length when extended, approximately 18 inches) Materials Timer Housing: High Impact Plastic
Actuator and Solenoid: Glass reinforced nylon
Manufacturer Warranty 3-year limited warranty
- 1x - Battery Operated Timer with 3/4 Inch Actuator
- 1x - 1 inch adaptor and seat-washer
- 1x - Instruction Manual