- The VS106D1 must be turned on manually with the ON/OFF button
- Lights will turn off automatically when no motion is detected after a selectable time delay
- The light level may be changed by pressing the dimmer bar - left side for dimming and right side for brightening
- Green LEDs in the dimmer bar indicate the light level
- Green LED's will dim when the dimmer is off
- The selectable time delays are 5 seconds (Test Mode), 5 minutes, 15 minutes and 30 minutes (factory default)
- When the lights have turned off due to a lack of motion, the lights will turn ON automatically if motion is detected within 10 seconds
- Vacancy Sensor Dimmers:
- 6" pre-stripped wire leads, #16 AWG
Testing & Code Compliance
- cULus Listed to UL244A & UL1472, file no. E325082
- NOM Certified
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Meets UL 94 requirements; V2 rated
- 0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F)
- 120V/AC 60Hz, 1/6 HP
Light Intensity Control
- Full-range, continuously variable dimming
- Smooth and continuous Square Law Dimming curve
- Solid State Dimming
- Meets ANSI/IEEE Std. C62.41-1980, tested to withstand voltage surges up to 6000V and current surges of up to 200A without damage
Radio Frequency Interference
- Designed to reduce interference with radio, audio and video equipment
- Light returns to same level prior to power interruption
- Incandescent, Halogen, Magnetic Low-Voltage
- Load status indicator, light level & locator
- Meets UL20 & UL1472 for inclusion of visible, accessible air-gap off switch
- Permanently marked on device
- Top Housing: Polycarbonate
- Bottom Housing: Polycarbonate
- Strap: Aluminum
- Form Factor: Decorator
- Finish: Gloss
1-Gang: 600W max.
2-Gang: 600W max.
3-Gang: 600W max.
- Magnetic Low-Voltage
1-Gang: 600VA max.
2-Gang: 600VA max.
3-Gang: 600VA max.