- What's Included
Also X10 Compatible
The Chilipepper is also compatible with X10. For X10 control, consider using the following devices:
Plug-In RF Receiver Base
- Install a 110 volt outlet under the sink if there isn't one there
- Turn of the supply valves under the sink
- Place the Chilipepper on the floor of the cabinet (it has rubber feet)
- Using two new hoses and the two original hoses, connect " T " fittings between your sink fixtures and the water lines to your supply valves. Use two more new hoses to the T's to the fittings on the Chilipepper as shown in the figure below.
- Mount the push button and attach the control cable to the button
- Turn on the supply valves, momentarily run the faucets to remove any air
- Plug the Chilipepper power cord into the 110 volt outlet. Done!
Specifications Manufacturer Chilipepper Sales Inc Manufacturer Product No. CP6000 UPC 793573937957 Dimensions 8.25 Inches X 5.71 Inches X 3.83 Inches Manufacturer Warranty 5 Year Warranty - 1 year full and 4 years pro-rated
The Chilipepper is ETL listed as complying with UL 778 standard for motor operated pumps in the U.S. and Canada.
Leave a Review
- 1x - Chilipepper CP6000
- 1x - Push button
- 1x - 6 foot control wire