- What's Included
Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- 2D/3D DNR provides clear picture quality even in low light environments.
- Perfectly shows image details between dark and light while newly added environment detection switch enhances WDR image efficiency.
- Mechanic IR cut filter automatically changes from color to black and white mode for day and night for 24 hour surveillance. User can also manually switch between day and night control.
- This feature helps to improve performance in low light conditions. In low light it reduces the image frame refresh rate while increasing the sensitivity of the camera.
- Supports up to 15 areas of privacy masking zone in which privacy area enlarges with digital zoom-in function.
- Camera takes initiative in providing motion detection alert for and when there are changes within the detection area, the camera will issue a warning.
- Camera has OSD setup menu. Tile setup of up to 16 alphanumeric letters.
- Control by keyboard/PT Driver via RS485 interface; connect the extra alarm out to combine with the motion detection function.
- 16x digital zoom, freeze image, positive/negative image, mirror, reverse turn, and 180° rotation.
Specifications Manufacturer Channel Vision Manufacturer Product No. 6901 UPC 690240027969 Dimensions Diameter 5.7 inches x Height 4.29 inches Image Device 1/3 inch Color Sony Super HAD II Picture Elements NTSC: 975 x 494
Pal: 976 x 582
Resolution 700 TV lines Illumination 0.01 Lux @ F1.2 Color Mode S/N Ration More than 50dB Electronic Shutter Auto: 1/50 - 1/100,000
Manual: 1/50(60), 1/100(120), 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/3000, 1/5000, 1/100,000
Gamma 0.45 Lens Drive Type 2.80-10.5mm Vari-Focal ICR Lens Focal Length Wide 99.5
- 1x - WDR Vandal-Proof IR Outdoor Dome Camera
- 1x - Power Adapter
- 1x - User Manual
- 1x - Outdoor IR Dome
Copyright 1995-2017 SMARTHOME®ALL ORDERS RECEIVED BY 3PM PT MONDAY - FRIDAY SHIP OUT SAME DAY
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and Adaptive Tone Reproduction (ATR)
Day and Night
Digital Slow Shutter (DSS)
On Screen Display (OSD)