- What's Included
There is a popular adage reminding us that our bodies are a temple and we have to treat it as one, but then why do we risk polluting it with harmful contaminants that can be found in tap water such as chlorine, fluoride, and a multitude of other offensive elements? Our bodies are composed of roughly 60% water and we need it to function properly, but it's hard to drink something that tastes awful. Thankfully, there are a lot of different options for removing these harmful and awful tasting elements using water filtration, and Brondell's H630 Cypress Countertop Water Filtration System is at the top.
The Cypress water filter delivers the convenience of a sleek design coupled with powerful triple filtration technology to help eliminate wastewater, storage tanks, and complex installation. The filter is a solid unit that can be connected to your kitchen faucet, or your water supply under your sink via the T-valve (sold separately), directly in under 10 minutes. The filter is very easy to use as there is a switch directing water to the filter from the faucet, and a button on the filter that controls the flow of water from the filter. This dual-way control makes sure that you don't waste water, and it keeps things nice and neat since the filter system doesn't leak. The three-stage water filtration system uses three separate advanced filters (Composite Plus, Nanotrap Filter, and a Carbon Block Filter) to reduce the presence of industrial chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, turbidity, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), microorganisms, and bad tastes and odors from your tap water for a healthier home and family.
The 3-stage H2O+ Cypress H630 Water Filtration System
Stage 1: Composite Plus Filter (HF-31):
- This 2-step filter reduces particulate materials such as sand, rust, and fine particles from the water supply. This first filter also acts as a pre-filter protecting the 2 following filters. Recommended replacement every 6-months.
Stage 2: Nanotrap Filter (HF-32):
- This specialized, patented, innovative Nanotechnology filter is made with 100% USA sourced materials including Nano alumina and cellulose fibers with a pore size of 2 micron (2 μm) that reduce turbidity, harmful waterborne microorganisms (including many bacteria and virus) as well as numerous particulates. Recommended replacement every 12 months.
Stage 3: Carbon Block Filter (HF-33):
- As the final stage in the filtration process, the Carbon Block filter reduces particulates, bad tastes and odors, and water contaminants such as chlorine and volatile organic compounds (VOC's), improving the taste of the dispensed water. Recommended replacement every 6 months.
Specifications Manufacturer Brondell Manufacturer Product No. H630 UPC 819911010523 Dimensions 4.1 inches (W) x 13.8 inches (D) x 10.8 inches (H) Weight 6.6 pounds Filter Composite Plus (HF-31) / Nanotrap (HF-32) / Carbon Block (HF-33) Working Temperature 40°F - 100°F (4.4°C - 37.8°C) Working Pressure 20 ~ 120 PSI (0.14 MPa ~ 0.83 MPa) Filter Flow Rate 0.5 GPM (1.9 LPM) Manufacturer Warranty 1-year limited warranty
- Review of 92011 Review by B
Review of 92011
This filter is ridiculously large. I didn't bother analyzing the pictures or specifications - my fault.
I'm sure it's a great filter but no self-respecting man or woman is going to want/allow this thing to sit on display, especially in the kitchen.
Posted on 6/16/2014
- Review of 92011 Review by Lee
Review of 92011
The product video is very helpful. It explained the impressive features of the Brondell Cypress Countertop Water Filtration System.
Among the impressive features:
* Wireless range up to 150 feet
* Mobile app provides TV show information and channel
Posted on 5/11/2014
Leave a Review
- 1x - Main Body
- 1x - Top Cover
- 1x - Connection Tool
- 1x - Carbon Block Filter (HF-33)
- 1x - Nanotrap Filter (HF-32)
- 1x - Composite Plus Filter (HF-31)
- 1x - Diverter
- 1x - Diverter Adapter (Type 1)
- 1x - Diverter Adapter (Type 2)
- 1x - 1/4 inch tubing (White)
- 1x - Owner's Manual
- 1x - Main Body