- It has the performance and versatility to be the primary music system for your digital music collection.
- Waveguide speaker technology and high-performance woofer deliver lifelike sound to fill even the largest room of your home.
- Docks, plays and charges most iPod and iPhone models.
- Insert the included Bose® Bluetooth® dock to wirelessly connect your smartphone, tablet or other BluetoothR device.
- Remote control conveniently operates the system and navigates among iPod or iPhone playlists.
- Auxiliary input connects an MP3 player or other audio device.
- Video output lets you watch iPod or iPhone video on your TV while listening through the SoundDock® 10 system.
Specifications Manufacturer Bose Corporation Manufacturer Product No. 309505-1320 UPC 017817574037 Dimensions System
- Height: 8.7 in (22.1 cm)
- Width: 17 in (43.2 cm)
- Depth: 9.6 in (24.4 cm)
- Weight: 18.5 lbs (8.4 kg)
- Height: 1.97 in (5.0 cm)
- Width: 4.0 in (10.16 cm)
- Depth: 1.55 in (3.93 cm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (34 g)
- Height: 4.25 in (10.8 cm)
- Width: 1.5 in (3.81 cm)
- Depth: .25 in (.64 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz (53.8 g)
- AUX input
- Video output
- Mini-USB port
Leave a Review
iPod touch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation)
iPod nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th generation)
iPod with video
* SoundDock and the SoundDock system design are registered trademarks of Bose Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Bluetooth