Frequently Bought Together:
The Ultrason X® is a high-quality ultrasonic bird repelling system. Bird-X developed it as the world's first ultrasonic repeller specifically designed for outdoor, year-round use. Ultrason X utilizes ultrasonic sound waves to efficiently and effectively frighten, annoy, and repel birds and other wildlife within its 3,600 sq. ft. range. Ultrasonic means that it is "silent to humans", so you can effectively get rid of birds while maintaining a comfortable environment for your guests, customers and employees.
What Will it Repel?
* Other Pests
* Many More
Where Can It Be Used?
* Semi-Enclosed Areas
* Infrastructure & Transportation
* Manufacturing Facilities
* Warehouses & Docks
* Airports, Rooftops
* Farms, Barns, Stables
* Restaurants & Storefronts
* Car & Parking Garages
* Any area with bird infestation
Why Use an Ultrason X?
Saves Money Eliminate expensive recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Installing an Ultrason X bird control system can save a substantial amount of money for you or your company. In general, we've found that :
* Small businesses experience 5-figure savings (recently a small business saved over $70,000 with our products)
* Six-figure savings in labor and materials for larger companies,universities, and municipalities
* Larger cities have spent over 1 Million a year on cleaning up bird messes. Our systems can solve this problem at a fraction of the cost
Reduces Damages & Repairs
* Saves roofs and insulation from replacement
* Decreases aesthetic and materials damage to property
* Stops corrosive droppings from destroying capital investments
* Decrease the need for repairs when you stop the source of damage
* Ending bird infestations with Ultrason X reduces health and liability risks associated with bird infestations
* Insure yourself against potential lawsuits and legal liabilities
* Reduce workman's compensation claims
* No FDA and OHSA inspection failures
* Prevent Health Department citations and fines.
* Eradicate potential costly disease sources: Avian Flu, West Nile, Histoplasmosis, Salmonella,E. Coli
Speakers: 8 ohms, 30 watts
Weight: 15 lbs
Coverage: up to 3,600 sq ft
Power Requirements: 110v AC (220V AC avail.)
Sound Pressure: 95-102 dB (each speaker) @ 1 meter
Frequency: 15-25 KHz
Compliance: UL and CE Listed
EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
Made in USA