- What's Included
- CMOS chipset
- Low voltage alert
- Intelligent navigation system
- Zinc alloy die-cast body
- When battery voltage is low, you can unlock the device with a 9-Volt battery, sold separately, or with the included mechanical keys
There are three grades user: Super Master, Master, User
- Super Master: the No.1 user who registers the fingerprint in the lock. The Super Master can add or delete users from No.2 to No. 99.
- Master: the No. 2 or No.3 user who registers the fingerprint in the lock. The Master can add or delete users from No.4 to No.99. The master could not add or delete mutually.
- User: the No.4 to No.99 users who can only open the door with a fingerprint register.
Available in Multiple Finishes
The BIOLOCK Fingerprint Door Lock is also available in Polished Chrome / Black, Polished Brass / Black, Satin Nickel / Black and Matt Black / Black.
- Sensor: Optical
- Resolution: 500 DPI (Dots Per Inch)
- Scanning time: < 1 sec
- False Rejection Rate (FRR): 0.001%
- Fingerprint Capacity: 99
- Static Consumption: 12uA
- System power supply: 4 (AA) alkaline batteries (sold seperately), external power supply port (emergency)
- Working temperature: -30 C / 85 C
- Working humidity: < 90% RH
- Identification mode: Biometric Fingerprint
Leave a Review
- BIOLOCK Fingerprint Door Lock, Satin Nickel / Grey - Right or Left Handle assembly
- Mounting Hardware
- Mechanical Keys
- Alan wrench
- Owner's Manual