- What's Included
- CMOS chipset
- Low voltage alert
- Intelligent navigation system
- Zinc alloy die-cast body
- When battery voltage is low, you can unlock the device with a 9-Volt battery, sold separately, or with the included mechanical keys
There are three grades of users: Super Master, Master, User
- Super Master: the No.1 user who registers the fingerprint in the lock. The Super Master can add or delete users from No.2 to No. 99.
- Master: the No. 2 or No.3 user who registers the fingerprint in the lock. The Master can add or delete users from No.4 to No.99. The master could not add or delete mutually.
- User: the No.4 to No.99 users who can only open the door with a fingerprint register.
Available in Multiple Finishes
The BIOREMOTE Fingerprint Door Lock is also available in Black / Black, Polished Brass / Black, Satin Nickel / Black and Satin Nickel / Gray.
Manufacturer: BIOLOCK Manufacturer Product No.: 333 PC-BK UPC: 0094922237712 Sensor: Optical Resolution: 500 dots per inch (DPI) Scanning Time: <1 second False Rejection Rate (FRR): 0.001% False Acceptance Rate (FAR): 0.00001% Fingerprint Capacity: 99 users Static Consumption: 12uA Identification Mode: Biometric fingerprint Working Temperature -30° C ~ 85° C Working Humidity: <90% relative humidity Power Supply: Four AA batteries, sold separately
Leave a Review
- BIOREMOTE Fingerprint Door Lock, Polished Chrome / Black - Right or Left Handle assembly
- Mounting Hardware
- Mechanical Keys
- Alan wrench
- Owner's Manual