Shipping Note: Can only be shipped within the United States to the billing address.
- What's Included
Voice Control Your Home
With Amazon Echo and Insteon, home control is easy and fun. Without lifting a finger, tell Alexa (the Amazon Echo voice interface) to control any of your Insteon devices, or even have Alexa set the mood with some music - and it happens - this is voice control that works! Whether your looking for convenience, or you just want to impress your family and friends - controlling your home with your voice is an experience, and sure to be a conversation piece for all.
The Insteon devices in this kit simply plug-in and are wirelessly controlled via the Insteon Hub. Plug in the Amazon Echo, sync it up with your Insteon Hub using the Amazon Echo App nd your voice is now your remote control. Using the included lamp modules just say, "Alexa, dim off the living room lamps" or using the included on/off module just say "Alexa turn on the fan" - a quick pulse of her light ring will glow, your lights are dimmed and your fan is on. The Echo does so much more - it plays music, reads the news, checks sports scores or the weather - instantly - and it is all controlled by your voice for hands-free convenience. Amazon Echo NOTE: This product can only be shipped within the United States to the billing address.
Amazon Echo is designed around your voice. It's hands-free and always on. With seven microphones and beam-forming technology, Echo can hear you from across the room - even while music is playing. Echo is also an expertly tuned speaker that can fill any room with immersive sound. Echo connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to provide information, answer questions, play music, read the news, check sports scores or the weather, and more - instantly.
Additonal Features• Easy setup - Connect to your home network with a simple setup, guided by the free app on Fire OS, Android, iOS, and desktop browsers.
• Fast Wi-Fi - Echo is always on and connected to Wi-Fi so Alexa ready to respond instantly.
• Bluetooth-enabled - Stream your favorite music services like Spotify, iTunes, and Pandora from your phone or tablet.
• Just ask - Echo is always ready, connected, and fast. Just say the wake word, “Alexa,” for:
• Hear up-to-the-minute news, weather, and information from a variety of sources - local radio, NPR, and ESPN from TuneIn.
• Music: Listen to your Amazon Music Library, Prime Music, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
• Alarms, timers, and lists: Stay on time and organized with voice-controlled alarms, timers, shopping, and to-do lists.
• Questions and answers: Get information from Wikipedia, definitions, answers to common questions, and more.
• Audible: Play audiobooks from Audible with Echo. Plus, Echo supports Whispersync for Voice to continue right where you left off.
• Calendars: Check your upcoming schedule by asking what’s on your Google calendar.
• Shopping: Restock on previously purchased items by re-ordering Prime-eligible products in your Amazon shopping history.
• Connected home: Control compatible WeMo Philips Hue, and Wink devices with your voice.
• Traffic: Hear commute time and the fastest route to your destination.
• Sports: Ask for sports scores and schedules from the NFL, NBA, MLS, MLB, NHL, NCAA, WNBA, and more.
• Pandora: Listen to and discover music from Pandora's library of over 1 million tracks.
• More coming soon: Echo automatically updates through the cloud with new services and features.
Get the Alexa AppEcho doesn't stop working when you're away from home. With the free companion app on Fire OS, Android, iOS, and desktop browsers, you can easily manage your alarms, music, shopping lists, and more.
Even if every room in your home is lit with recessed lights, chandeliers and wall sconces, chances are, you still have a table lamp or two. And that's nothing to say for all of the plug-in appliances throughout your home. Insteon Plug-in Modules let you add remote control of all of these "less sophisticated" plug-in apparati.
While our plug-in modules do feature embedded on and off buttons, you don't really want to reach behind the couch to turn on a lamp. Thanks to Insteon, you can control your connected lamps and appliances from any wall switch, keypad, sensor - or even your smartphone when used with the Insteon Hub.
You might not have thought about it, but a good deal of your plug-in appliances become quite handy when automated. Automatically control table lamps with a motion sensor, turn on a box fan when a room gets too hot, even sound a siren when a leak is detected.
No matter what you want to control, there is an Insteon Plug-in Module for your needs. Dimming, On/Off and Outdoor On/Off modules are available to control everything from lava lamps in your parlor to holiday decorations in freezing rain.
Plug-in In-Line Control
Setup of your Insteon Plug-in device couldn't be easier. All you have to do is connect your lamp or appliance's power cord to the outlet on the bottom of the Insteon module and then connect the Insteon module to a regular unswitched power outlet.
Buttons When You Need Them
If you need to turn your connected device on or off when your remote controls aren't handy, you can just tap the up or down arrows on the side. Chances are, you'll find your Insteon Wall Switch or Smartphone a better remote control, though.
Indoor On/Off Module is equipped with a special integrated relay and grounded NEMA 5-15 outlet that lets you remotely control up to 15A appliances or 1800W of incandescent lighting.
Lamp Dimmer Module
This is no ordinary wall switch. Insteon Wall Switches can be remotely controlled from almost any device in your home: Sensors monitoring doors, windows, leaks and more, remotes, keypads and other wall switches throughout your home, even your smartphone when used with the Insteon Hub.
On/Off or Dimming
Whether you need the raw switching power of our 1,800W-relay-based On/Off Switch or the gentle dimming grace of our traditional Dimmer Switch, there's an Insteon Wall Switch to fit your switching needs.
One of the most powerful features of Insteon switches, Scenes let you control multiple devices simultaneously with a single tap. Brighten all of the lights in an entire room with a tap-and-hold or create infinite virtual multi-way switches.
No wall switch is more customizable. Change the paddle color to suit your décor needs. Swap out the LED light pipe for personalized colors. You can even custom-etch text onto the switch paddles for ease-of-use in multi-gang switch boxes.
Each Insteon LED Bulb is fully remote controllable; everything from on and off to brightness and scheduling can be had. You can even control these bulbs with your smartphone when used with the Insteon Hub.
Energy Efficient LED
When it comes to illumination, time to brightness, and efficiency, nothing beats modern solid-state LED lighting; that's why we've chosen LED for our Insteon Bulbs.
Flicker-free dimmable LED glory awaits you with Insteon LED Bulbs. We've designed these bulbs to dim from 1% to 100% for a full range of lighting moods.
We know that not every light fixture is well suited for traditional A19-style light bulbs. That's why we've made both traditional A19 and a larger PAR38 for recessed lights.
Amazon Echo works Alexa in conjunction with Insteon Hub to control a wide range of Insteon devices including Wall Switches, Plug-in Modules and LED Bulbs
• Control Insteon Devices from Amazon Echo
• Quick-Start Guide
• 1x - Amazon Echo
• 2x - Insteon Lamp Dimmer Module
• 2x - Insteon On/Off Modules
• 1x - Insteon LED Bulb