- AllerAir is dedicated to offering you the safest most effective air cleaning technology available today. What makes AllerAir filtration technology so unique and effective is the combination of their true HEPA filter with a MAC-B (mass activated carbon bed) filter, which features many pounds of activated carbon. Together these filters trap 99.97% of all airborne particles and adsorb chemicals, gases and odors. Most mass-market air cleaners can only trap particles and have no more than a few token ounces or grams of carbon. AllerAir
- Filtration System: 25 lb. carbon filter in powder-coated canister, Micro-HEPA particle filter, organic cotton pre-filter
- Carbon Weight: 25 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media: 3125 acres
- HEPA: N/A
- Surface Area of HEPA Media: N/A
- Micro-HEPA: Material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
- CFM: 360
- Speed: Variable
- UV Lamp: Available
- Available Colors: White
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Bottom screws
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 17.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 55 lbs.
- Operating Weight: 47 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet: Multiple
- CSA/UL: Motor & Electrical Components
- Review of 32715wh Review by mcs girl
Review of 32715wh
I have MCS - but luckily not as bad as some of my friends. This was recommended to me by a friend who has worse MCS than I do. I used this filter for over a year in a Manhattan apartment that I lived in half the time. It is great. Worth every penny. It has a quiet noise sound which you don't notice. Sometimes it's very welcomed to drown out city sounds. It has an adjustable speed and wheels which is great for switching speeds and rooms. My boyfriend uses the cheap plastic air filters that you can buy at any hardware store. I do not like them. I turn them off when I'm at his house. They don't seemed to ever get cleaned often enough and It seems to just collect dust and then re blow it all over the room and dry my sinuses out badly when I sleep. I hate that. This filter I turn down or off sometimes if I want to sleep. I will run it in the room I will sleep in like an hour before. This one rarely gives me that wind blown dried out feeling - unless I fall asleep with it on too high for the size of room.
It does work very well to clean the air. If I am in the city with out it on - I can feel the pollution's negative effects sooner and feel like I can't stay in the city as long. There's people who smoke in our building and I can no longer smell it in my apartment since I bought this.
I am buying another right now for a multi-level home in Upstate NY. I will be tempted to want to cart the thing up and down the stairs. Which I could do because I'm strong enough. I don't think most people could do that. It's heavy.
This was worth every penny. See this as an investment in your health.
Posted on 10/19/2012
Leave a Review