- What's Included
Suits Any Home
Each Micro Switch is tiny to begin with, but it becomes invisible when it's installed within your home's wall or ceiling space. That means it works with your home's existing switches, modern switches you want to buy, or spaces with no switches at all. It's Z-Wave made invisible.
You can control each Micro Switch from a wall switch or from multiple wall switches. You can also control each of them from any Z-Wave remote control including Aeotec's Minimote and key fob remote (each sold separately). And you can control them one at a time or multiple switches at once.
At its heart, each switch is powered by the same technology and intelligence that binds all of Aeotec's products: Z-Wave. Once installed, each switch forms part of the foundation of your home's Z-Wave network. A network you can control but also one that responds to your needs and to your whims.
We've long been limited to how we can control our home's most basic devices, the Micro Switches change all that. Yes, your wall switches will still work but for all the other times your smart phone, be it an iPhone or Android, becomes the switch. Anywhere and everywhere. At home, at work and abroad.*
* Smartphone control of the in wall Z-Wave switches depends on the use of a compatible gateway, and a corresponding iPhone or Android app. Control away from the home depends on a compatible phone plan. Standard data charges from your phone network may apply.
Turning On/Off the Micro Relay Switch G2
• Through the usage of Z-Wave commands built into Z-Wave certified controllers and gateways. (The specific Z-Wave commands supporting this function are the Basic Command Class, Binary Switch Command Class, Multi-Channel Command Class, and Scene Activation Command Class) Please consult the operation manual for these controllers for specific instructions on controlling the Micro Relay Switch G2
• Pressing the button on the Micro Energy Switch G2 will toggle power flow (on/off) through the Micro Energy Switch G2.
Change Mode on the External Switch/Button Control
• The Aeotec Micro Relay Switch G2 is set to be controlled via 2-state (flip/flop) external wall switch by default. Pushing and holding the button 6 seconds on the Micro Relay Switch G2 will swap between this default mode and the momentary push button external wall switch mode.
• Through the usage of Z-Wave command built into Z-Wave certified controllers and gateways. (The specific Z-Wave command supporting this function is Configuration Command Class) Please consult the operation manual for these controllers for specific instructions on changing external wall switch mode of the Aeotec Micro Relay Switch G2.
Specifications Manufacturer Aeon Labs, Aeotec Manufacturer Product No. DSC268xxx-ZWUS Power
- 120V 60Hz input
- 1200W or 10A max output
Certifications CE, RoHS, FCC, UL
- Review of 75510 Review by 30362
Review of 75510
Be prepared to get very annoyed while working with this product.
The screw terminals on this device strip out easily, and in most cases won't accept solid 12ga wire. Until I desoldered them, soldered in my own wires and used wire caps I had no luck whatsoever.
Also - Make sure your wall boxes are the standard depth, and not the shallow style, many contractors in my area use shallow boxes due to the lower cost. You will have ZERO luck getting them in a shallow box.
Posted on 9/13/2012
Leave a Review
- 1x - Z-Wave Micro Relay Switch G2, 1200 Watt
- 1x - Installation Guide