- What's Included
Part of a Versatile Control SystemThis AC/DC Voltage Sensor is only one of a wide range of sensors to send signals to your programmable controller. Here's the complete list:
- Current Sensor Connecting Block and Current Sensing Module - work together to sense whether your "master" component's power is on or off
- Video Sensor Module - senses video signals from a satellite receiver, DVD player, etc
- Audio Sensor Module - trigger events with audio signals from your iPod dock or AM-FM tuner
- Magnetic Sensor Module - uses the magnetic field surrounding AC wiring, CRT monitors, etc.
- LED & Light - signals when it detects light
- Contact Closure - triggers upon contact closure
- AC/DC Voltage - triggers with AC or DC voltage from 9 to 24 volts
Simple InstallationConnect a voltage source to the screw terminals. Plug into your Current Sensor Connecting Block and adjust the time delay controls, and you're finished. The time delay adjusts how long the sensor remains "on" after it stops sensing current.
Manufacturer: Xantech Manufacturer Product No.: SMVLT01 UPC: 042777313686 Dimensions: 2
Leave a Review
- AC/DC Voltage sensor module
- Mounting tape, screws
Copyright 1995-2014 SMARTHOME™
Item has been removed from your cart