- Continuous or automatic operation
- Only 2 1/2" high
- Very low power consumption
- Extremely quiet
- Simple installation
The Active Thermal Management 01-008-02 Tri-mode Component Cooler, as the name implies, can operate in one of three modes:
• As a heat-shielding shelf, cooling a hot component with ventilation openings on its top surface, while preventing that component from overheating a second component placed above it
• As a bottom, or base, mounted component cooler, forcing cool air up into a component with or without ventilation openings on its bottom surface
• As a cooler for digital media extenders or other small devices
In all configurations, the fan operates continuously at a moderate speed, generating very little noise. If desired, an optional thermal switch accessory can be used to turn the fan on and off as temperature rises and falls.
The Tri-Mode Component Cooler was designed to cool components in an open, or partially open, environment such as a shelf, a bookcase, or a cabinet with no doors and/or an open back. It cannot cool components in sealed enclosures; it would circulate the same hot air within the enclosure, providing little cooling.
1x - Tri-mode Component Cooler
4x - Bumpers
1x - Magnet