Manufactured to meet the need for premium sound, high-quality construction, and ultimate value, the Smarthome SELECT 6-Inch Stereo Input Directional In-Ceiling Speaker represents everything a great speaker should be. Constructed with two 1" liquid-cooled silk dome tweeters, kapton voice coils and copolymer cones, this speaker creates a dramatically rich stereo sound stage from a single speaker. It is the ideal solution where stereo sound is wanted in a spot where installing multiple speakers isn't practical. A typical application is to put one of the speakers in several rooms of the house as part of a whole home audio system; it should not be used as part of a surround sound system
. It features inputs for both left and right channels, reproducing the entire stereo music signal. The in-ceiling design makes it perfect for any room, hallway, kitchen or other areas throughout your home where you want to enjoy music.Stereo Sound
- with any whole home audio system it is important to hear all of the sounds the way it the sound the way they were intended. This speaker features two built-in tweeters which will allow you to hear true left and right channel audio coming from a single speaker. So whether you have a large area or a small area, the mid to high end frequencies will fill your room in stereo sound for optimal listening pleasure.Plenty of Power
- with heavy duty 6-inch polypropylene co-polymer woofers rated at 50 Watts RMS (continuous use) and 100 Watts Max (quick use) that feature two 1" liquid-cooled silk dome tweeters and kapton voice coils, these speakers will fill your listening areas with all the audio you can handle.Liquid Cooled Silk Dome Tweeters
- most speakers of this size use 1/2" or 3/4" tweeters that can deliver less-than-optimal response in the high-frequency range. We have used 1" silk dome tweeters in this speaker that are not only very efficient, but are liquid cooled to ensure proper sound reproduction at high volume levels for extended periods of time, allowing you to enjoy your music at any volume level you wish for as long as you please.Convenience
- a couple of other features really make this product a star. The twist-lock brackets make installation a breeze. Once you cut a hole in the drywall using the included template, simply fit the speaker into place and screw it down. The brackets will automatically tighten against the dry wall for a quick, secure fit - no installation ring required. The grille then simply snaps into place against the speaker for a nice clean appearance. It can even be painted to match the texture and color of your ceilings - so you end up with a professional looking finish to your home décor.Quality is a Priority
- extensive testing has been done on all final designs, as well as critical listening and final voicing, to ensure that we are delivering a top grade product that will satisfy even the most demanding audio purists.
There is a complete line of Smarthome SELECT products
available to help you build a premium home theater.Quick Tip
: Don't forget to add some speaker wire to your order!