- Ultra compact device (fits in the palm of your hand) for convenient and unobtrusive connectivity
- Supports multiple connections, up to 8 iPhone/iPod devices can simultaneously control one iTach
- On board web server for fast and easy setup and configuration
- Flash upgradeable to accommodate future upgrades in the field
- Backwards compatibility with the Global Caché GC-100 Network Adapter
Seamlessly connect, monitor, and control relay activated devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach TCP/IP (Ethernet) devices provide a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
The Global Caché iTach is a family of products designed to quickly connect almost any electrical device to a network. iTach devices were designed to connect any control system, including the iPhone and iPod touch, and to common household devices so they can be easily accessed and controlled. Employing iTach devices and remote control software available through iTunes, the Apple iPhone/iPod touch is transformed into a universal remote control in a matter of minutes. Now an iPhone/iPod touch or any Wi-Fi-based controller can access the TV, DVD, cable box, and almost any other electrical device from any room in the house without wiring.
1x - IP2CC iTach IP to Relay/Contact Closure
1x - Power Supply
1x - Owners Manual