- Provides demodulated audio and video
- Perfect for existing modulated cameras
- Works with quads, multiplexers, and DVR's
- TV tuner for LCD, Plasma, or CRT monitors
- Uses composite input on HD and digital TV's
- Sequences multiple channels
- VHF, UHF, & CABLE channel coverage
- Channels retained during power outage
- Tough aluminum housing
- Includes power supply
The NetMedia TUNER demodulates one or more analog standard definition channels and outputs a single static or sequencing composite audio/video signal. Once demodulated, the selected channel(s) can be input into monitors, multiplexers, quads, DVR's, or any composite A/V device including HD and digital TV's. This provides convenient viewing access to modulated security cameras or analog antenna and cable TV signals.
Tuner Assembly (Video Output Connector, 2 - Audio Output Connectors, RF Input Connector, Power Input Connector, End Plate, DIP Switches, Save Button, CABLE/AIR Switch, Power LED).
12V DC 300mA Power Transformer (Center Conductor Positive).
RCA Video Cable.