- 5.8 GHz wireless CMOS camera requires no messy cables connection
- Weather proof design for outdoor environment
- Built-in night vision up to 10 meter effective range
- Flexible in transmitting AV signal locally or via internet
- PTZ (Pan, Tilt, and Zoom) options available
RF Receiver required and sold separately
- 5.8 GHz frequency has strong immunity of interference from 900 MHz or 2.4GHz ISM applications such as Cordless phone, 802.11b/g Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Microwave oven, etc.
- Operating frequency: 5733 ~ 5866 MHz (8 channels).
- 5.8 GHz band FM-FM modulation/demodulation.
- Built-in infrared night vision offer effective range up to 10 meter (33 feet) in a darken environment.
- IP65 weatherproof supported.
- RF transmission is capable in penetrating thru. walls.
- Transmission range is up to 300 feet with clear line-of-sight.
- Adjacent channel interference is minimized.
- IR light wavelength at 940 nm, invisible to human eyes, provides better secrecy in night vision.
- Support both NTSC/PAL composite format.
- 50 Hz/60 Hz flicker cancellation.
- Auto white balance control.
- Camera provides 40 degree wide viewing angle.
- DIP switch for easy camera channel set up and selection.
- Work with RF-Link’s AVS-5808-RX for local monitoring and recording.
- Work with RF-Link’s AWS-5832-VSR for local/remote location monitoring and recording.
- Ideal solution in setting surveillance where wire/cable installation is not desired or impossible.
Input voltage (module):DC 8V~28V
Current consumption: IR LEDs OFF:120mA@12VDC, IR LEDs ON:200mA@12VDC
Operating temperature: 0° C ~ +40° C
Storage temperature: -20° C ~ +70° C
Operating humidity: less than 85%
Storage humidity: less than 90%
RF Output power @EIRP: 20 dBm
RF Modulation type: FM
RFChannel frequency (8 CH): CH1: 5733MHz, CH2: 5752MHz, CH3: 5771MHz, CH4: 5790MHz, CH5: 5809MHz, CH6: 5828MHz, CH7: 5847MHz, CH8: 5866MHz
RF Channel selection: DIP switch
RF Frequency stability: ±250KHz
RF Output flatness: 3 dB
Video Input level: 1V p-p ±0.15V p-p Load
Video Impedance: 75 ohms
Video Pre-emphasis: NTSC and PAL
Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
Image area: 5.961mm x 4.276mm
ImageArray size: 510 x 496 (NTSC), 628 x 586 (PAL)
Night Vision Range: 10 m
LENS: f 6.0mm, F2.0,(4 glasses with IR cut filter)
LENS focus: Fixed
View angle: 40°
Power Adapter: DC 12V/300mA
Customers Also Bought