Click for larger image and other views
- Fantastic price for feature set
- Super-easy installation in INSTEON app (INSTEON Hub required, sold separately)
- Works with Smartphone/Mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, Android & Blackberry) & browsers
- Excellent WiFi range
- Wide ranging remote pan/tilt functionality - 300° pan, 120° tilt
- Excellent night vision - IR LEDs work up to 26 feet
- Motion sensor sends you an email snapshot when motion detected
- Two-way audio - built-in microphone and speaker
- Flip and/or rotate image for upside down (ceiling) mountings
Best value on the market. Wireless, pan/tilt, night-vision, motion sensing, email sending IP camera for under $100!
Super-easy installation and integration from within INSTEON apps. Do-it-yourself ready installation using other mobile apps and browser tools. Order multiple units to add surveillance to various locations throughout your home or office.
The INSTEON Wireless Security IP Camera is a great solution for:
- Travelers - check in on your loved ones, home and possessions
- Business owners/managers - make sure staff is working or building is safe
- Parents - use it as a baby cam / nanny cam / babysitter cam (two way audio feature is great for monitoring little ones)
- Second home or vacation property - peace of mind by knowing your investment is safe
- Farmers and ranchers - see what is happening in your barn, shed or stalls from the dinner table
- Pool/Hot Tub owners - get image emailed when motion is detected
Whether you're sitting on a beach watching your home from your iPad, checking in on your warehouse from your laptop or saying goodnight to the kids from your cell phone, the INSTEON Wireless IP Camera has you covered!We Live with (and Love) this Camera
We use a bunch of these cameras in our warehouse and office areas at our headquarters (and in many employee homes). The pan and tilt works great and the picture is clear. The range is exceptional (we actually forgot to screw on the antenna in one of our locations and the product STILL worked). Night vision is great - if something moves in our warehouse after hours, we know about it! We use it with INSTEON apps, HouseLinc, tinyCam Monitor PRO and many other apps - and it works great.
Compare INSTEON IP Camera Models
|INSTEON Wireless IP Camera||INSTEON Wireless Outdoor IP Camera|
|Motion Activated Email Alerts|
|Display Resolution||640x480 pixels||640x480 pixels|
|Night Vision Capabilities||Up to 26 ft||Up to 98 ft|
|Built-in Microphone|| |
|Ext. Microphone Jack|| |
|Ext. Speaker Jack|
|Pan/Tilt Functionality||300Â° pan, 120Â° tilt|
|Enhanced Image w/IR-cut Filter|
|Weather Resistant Outdoor Housing|| |
1x - Wireless IP Camera
1x - Wi-Fi Antenna
1x - Quick Start Guide
1x - Mounting Bracket
1x - Network Cable
1x - DC Power Supply 5V
What Goes Bump in the Night?
Whether you're worried about what animals have decided to occupy your yard in the evening or are concerned more about the two-legged variety trying to enter your home, the INSTEON Wireless Security IP Camera has you covered. The camera features 11 infrared LEDs that can provide 8 meters (26 feet) of visibility in absolute darkness. It transmits high quality video images at 30 frames per second on your local or wireless network by using MJPEG hardware compression technology. You can also receive digital images via email when motion has been detected at a resolution of 640 x 480 (300k Pixels).
The camera features an easy to use graphical interface that is accessible from any standard browser anywhere in the world over the Internet. It has password protection as well as the ability for multiple users to view and control up to 9 cameras at one time. The camera is based on the TCP/IP standard and the control, management and maintenance of the camera is done simply by using your web browser to adjust the configurations.
INSTEON Hub Compatibility
Why settle for just camera control when you can also control the lights, adjust temperature and more all from your smartphone? The INSTEON Hub makes it possible to view a live camera feed of your home, adjust the lights, set temperature and set motion and leak sensor alerts - making your very own monitoring system - all with no monthly fees. The INSTEON for Hub app provides setup video instructions and automatically configures your router for remote access and control.
HouseLinc home control software also makes configuring the INSTEON Wireless Security IP Camera as easy as a few mouse clicks. With HouseLinc, you can include IP camera images as part of a triggered or conditional event.
Here are just a few of the exciting ways pairing the INSTEON Wireless Security IP Camera with SmartLinc or HouseLinc can give you added convenience and peace of mind:
9dbi Wi-Fi Antenna
While the camera does include a Wi-Fi Antenna (3dbi) that will deliver an exceptional, clear video signal, this 9dbi Wi-Fi Antenna (sold separately) antenna will allow you to receive that same great video signal from greater distances. Optionally, you can use this antenna to increase the signal reliability of your wireless camera for added piece of mind. The base connector of the antenna simply screws on to the camera antenna receptacle, and will pivot and rotate into your desired position to receive the optimal signal from the camera.
- At work or planning on being away from home? Set up an event that includes an INSTEON Motion Sensor and INSTEON Wireless Security IP Camera by your front door. When motion is detected, the sensor can turn on a lamp and the camera will automatically send an email with a photo so you know who is at the door.
- Do all of your employees show up for work on time? Keep track of your employees' punctuality with a timed event that has INSTEON Wireless Security IP Camera email you a photo of your workplace at 9 a.m. every day.
- Who opened the door or window? Link a Open/Close Door Window Sensor to a INSTEON Wireless Security IP Camera to email a photo every time a door, window or gate is opened.
- Who is coming and going in your garage? Use the I/O Linc - INSTEON Garage Door Control & Status Kit with the INSTEON Wireless Security IP Camera to not only be alerted that your garage door has been opened or closed, but to also trigger an email with a photo of your garage interior.
Note: Smarthome recommends that you research your local and state laws related to audio and video surveillance before implementing this product. Also, if your network uses a router provided by your cable or satellite provider (such as AT&T U-Verse's 2Wire Router), please contact your provider for instructions on port forwarding to insure a smooth installation of this product.
Learn more about IP Cameras.
IP Camera Setup
|Manufacturer Product No.||Black - 75790; White - 75790WH|
|UPC||Black - 813922015898; White - 813922015997|
|Image Sensor||1/4" Color CMOS Sensor|
|Display Resolution||640x480 Pixels (300k Pixels)|
|Lens||f: 2.8mm, F:2.4 (IR Lens)|
|Lens Type||Glass Lens|
|Viewing Angle||67 Degree|
|Image Frame Rate||15fps(VGA), 30fps (QVGA)|
|Flip Mirror Images||Vertical / Horizontal|
|Light Frequency||50Hz, 60Hz or Outdoor|
|Video Parameters||Brightness, Contrast|
|Ethernet||1x - 10/100 MBPS RJ-45|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 b/g|
|Data Rate||802.11 b: 11mpbs (max), 802.11g: 54mbps (max), 802.11n: 300mbps (MAX)|
|Wireless Security||WEP & WPA WPA2 Encryption|
|Pan/Tilt Angle||Horizontal: 300°, Vertical: 120°|
|Infrared Light||11 IR LEDs; Night visibility up to 8 meters (26 feet)|
|Storage Temperature||-10° ~ 60° (14° F ~ 140° F)|
|Storage Humidity||0% - 90% non-condensing|
|Requirements||CPU: 2.0GHz or above (suggested 3.0 GHz for optimal use)Memory Size: 256 MB or above (suggested 1.0 GB for optimal use)Display Card: 64M or AboveSupported OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / MacBrowser: IE 6.0, IE 7.0, Firefox, Safari (no sound), and other standard browser|
|Outdoor Rated||This item IS NOT recommended for outdoor use where it will be directly exposed to water.|
|Warranty||Limited, 90 day warranty|
Customers Also Bought