- Monitor one room or an entire network
- Get critical environmental status information, such as temperature trouble, humidity problems, power outages, unauthorized access, and more
- Receive instant notification through a voice telephone call, an alpha-pager message, an e-mail message, an SNMP trap, or a fax report
- Monitor important IP devices in single rooms, in buildings, across the city, even across the country
- Control power to your equipment
The Sensaphone IMS-4001 Enterprise Monitoring Host Unit is designed to be a comprehensive method of ensuring 100% up-time of your computer systems. By monitoring all aspects of your computer room, including environmental conditions and network equipment, the system will keep you informed of the status of your infrastructure. Monitored conditions can include temperature levels, humidity levels, line voltage, leak detection, server response , UPS systems, and more. The system allows the computer professional to be notified immediately of any detected problems. Notification can occur via voice telephone call, pager, e-mail, or fax. An internal battery backup system insures that the unit will continue to run if main power fails. The system also includes the ability to remotely perform diagnostic tests via Touch-Tone commands or e-mail. And with the PowerGate2
, you can also remotely reboot equipment.
Monitor critical environmental conditions such as Temperature, Humidity, Smoke, Sound Level, Motion, Water, Intrusion, and Power Outages with the Sensaphone Host. Each Host unit supports up to eight Environmental Sensors. When a sensor exceeds the threshold you configure - high temperature for example - you are notified by the Sensaphone Host about the condition. Lights on the face of the Sensaphone Host instantly reveal any outstanding problems. With sound level monitoring you can be notified if an audible alarm goes off, and you can remotely listen in, via the Host unit, to the server room to assess the situation yourself at any time.
The Sensaphone monitors IP Devices through pinging and port availability. When a network component becomes unavailable, the Sensaphone Host notifies you about which IP device is unavailable. You can monitor the status of network links, routers, printers and servers - any device which has an IP address. Each Sensaphone Host can monitor up to 64 devices. When a device does not respond to the IMS query, it contacts you immediately to alert you to the situation.
When a problem occurs in your network, the Sensaphone Host will find you and notify you of the problem no matter where you are. Multiple communication interfaces - Ethernet port and standard telephone interface - guarantee that you get the message. You receive early notification before a problem turns into a disaster. The integrated modem / voice interface of the Sensaphone Host means network events and environmental problems are sent to you in your own voice. When all you have is a phone, you will still know what’s going on in your network. You get the message fast.
Curious about your network? You can always obtain status information about your infrastructure - anytime, anywhere. Call into the Sensaphone Host using your computer’s standard dial-up networking. The IMS Console software operates the same remotely as it does locally for complete management and control of your IMS system. If you’re not near a computer, then just pick up any phone and call into the Sensaphone Host: It will tell you in a real voice report the status of all conditions.
- Each Host supports up to 31 IMS-4000 Nodes
- Host and Node each monitor 8 environment conditions
- Supports 64 IP addresses per Host
- Internal battery backup
- 1U rack-mountable configuration, or wall-mountable
- 230/115v auto-power sensing
- 100% Fault Tolerant: The Sensaphone Host have no moving components, non-volatile storage eliminates disk problems.
- Internal UPS: Each unit contains its own internal UPS so that power failures will not stop it from getting the message out when your infrastructure is in trouble.
- Cable failure: The Sensaphone even senses the condition of cable connections. If a cable failure occurs in your infrastructure, you’ll be notified immediately.
- Monitor more than your network: With the use of the IMS Dry Contact Bridge, you can monitor devices outside your network that affect its environment, such as air conditioners and UPS systems.
- Data Logging: Full event-history and trending are provided with the Sensaphone Data Logging feature. User-selectable sampling lets you store critical information about your infrastructure by the minute, hour or day. Data can be used for graphing, database or auditing and review.
- Built-in: Power failure, Sound level
- Inputs: 8 per each host
- Outputs: 0 (optional Powergate)
- Notifications: E-mail, SNMP trap, voice phone call, fax, text message, numeric pager
- Special Features: Live web server, rack mount, expandable, Ethernet with phone backup, IP monitoring
- Batteries: 12V 2.9Ah Sealed Gel Cell
- Telephone Connection: FCC approved RJ-11 plug-in modular connector with 6' cord
- Host Operating Specifications
- Temperature: 32 to 120° F
- Temperature Sensing Range: -109º F to 140°F with remote temperature sensor NRTL listed for compliance with U.L. Standard 60950-1
- Humidity: 5-90% RH non-condensing
- Power Supply: 90-260VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 25 Watts
- Power Connection: IEC 320
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 9.5" D x 19" W
- Backup Battery: 12V 2.9 AH Sealed Gel Cell
- Backup Time: 3.5 Hours
- Host Communications Specifications
- Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T, 10/100Mbs
- RS-232: DB9, 9600bps, DTE
- Modem: 33.6Kbps
- Fax: Group 3, 14.4Kbps
- Voice Processor: Yes
- Host Environmental Monitoring
- Internal Monitoring: AC Power (True RMS Voltage), Backup Battery Level, Sound Level (in dB)
- Number of Sensor Ports: 8
- Sensor Types: Temperature, Humidity, Water, Power, Infrared Motion, Smoke, Dry
- Contact, 4-20mA
- Sensor Input Connector: RJ-45
- Sensor Cables: CAT-5, 568B
- Cable Length: 1000'
- Visual Indicators: LEDs, Normal and Alarm
- External Microphone: 3.5mm jack, electrets condenser
Only defective exchanges for identical item within 30 days of purchase. No other returns allowed on this item. For defective returns after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer.
Manufacturer contact information: Sensaphone Inc, Tel: (877) 373-2700 Ext 260