- Easy Operation: Just plug it in
- 2-Speaker System: Double the effectiveness
- Maintenance-Free: no moving parts
- Variable Output: Attacks different pests with custom frequencies
- Sound Settings: Set it to 'quiet mode' for home use
- Coverage: up to 2,500 sq feet
This low-profile electronic pest repeller uses quiet ultrasonic sounds to evict Mice, Bats, Spiders, cockroaches and Crawling Insects. Works well in your Kitchen, Garage, Basement, Workshop, Shed or Attic. The Transonic PRO is a cost-effective, easy solution to your pest problem. It is sleek and unobtrusive, the Transonic Pro patrols your problem area with quiet waves of pest protection.
How it Works
Independent laboratory and university testing has proven ultrasonic and sonic sound technologies to be effective forms of pest deterrents. Pests are repelled away from your Transonic Pro unit because they cannot adapt to the constantly changing array of ultrasonic and sonic signals emitted by the device. The unit disrupts the pests' habitat, effecting their feeding and communication habits, forcing them to leave the area. The unit is safe for use around humans, children, and pets such as dogs, cats, birds, and reptiles.
What Will it Repel?
* Small Rodents
* Insects / Bugs
* Fleas, Flies
* Squirrels & Chipmunks
* Raccoons, Opossum
Where Can It Be Used?
* Semi-Enclosed Areas
* Home & Patio & Kitchen
* Farms, Barns, Stables
* Sheds & Storage
* Car & Parking Garages
* Any area with bird infestation
Why Use Transonic Pro?
Saves Money Eliminate expensive recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Installing a Transonic PRO pest control system can save a substantial amount of money for you or your company.
Reduced Damages & Repairs
* Increases property aesthetics and value
* Decreases aesthetic and materials damage to property
* Eliminates destructive, corrosive droppings
* Eliminates costly repairs
* Eliminating pests with a Transonic reduces health and liability risks
* Insure yourself against potential lawsuits and legal liabilities
* Reduce workman's compensation claims
* No FDA and OHSA inspection failures
* Prevent Health Department citations and fines
* Eradicate over potential pest-related diseases