- Device installs recessed in wall for flush finish appearance
- Heavy Duty gasket ensures protection from the elements
- Outlet box offers mounting options for stud, block, brick or cut-in
- Wider access to device for easy cord set installation
- Heavy duty, UV resistant, polycarbonate constructed cover
- Patented single gang inserts for GFCI, duplex, single receptacles, toggle switch and blank
Achieve the clean appearance you desire for a home’s façade by eliminating the bulky look of traditional bubble outlet covers and still remain code-compliant. When installed, the selected wiring device is inset three inches from the exterior of the house. The covers include a hinged cover that protects the outlets and cords in much the same way as bubble models. However, the cover only protrudes approximately 1/2" from the structure. The outlet ports are also bigger than standard covers, easily handling larger cord-sets.
The Intermatic WP1000HRC Flexi-Guard Single Gang Recessed Horizontal Mount Weatherproof Receptacle Cover provides an attractive, code compliant solution for protecting while-in-use outdoor receptacles. The Cover installs recessed in wall for a flush finish for Siding, Stucco or Brick finishes. A removable siding flange provides clear finish for all siding types while a heavy duty gasket ensures protection from the elements. A recessed sleeve adjusts to ensure lowest profile installation in every application. The Cover includes mounting options for stud, brick, block, or cut-in installations. The cord exit easily handles two 12/3 cord sets as well as NmB (Non-Metallic Building Wire) or conduit installations.