- Robust power management and diagnostic software keeps you in control
- Fail safe protection eliminates ground contamination or common-mode disturbances
- Patented technology provides a complete protection package
- Multiple outlets enables you to protect a variety of equipment
- 1000 VA battery back up to keep your system online
- Improves video and audio performance
- Quality craftsmanship, made in the U.S.A.
Don't let brownouts, blackouts, surges, or power failures damage or interfere with your equipment! The XU115 features Automatic Voltage Regulation to provide a stable AC source during less than optimal power conditions without constant use of internal batteries. Over/Under Voltage Protection protects against catastrophic voltage events while an Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI Filter helps prevent noise and interference with your equipment.
The XU115 provides uninterrupted performance during a brownout, blackout, surge, or power failure. A sophisticated web browser-based interface lets you manage power settings and diagnostics, monitor multiple units, and schedule shutdowns and restarts.
A step above standard UPS (uninterruptible power supply) products , the XU115 provides a premium protection package that uses A-1-1 Certified technology and Automatic Voltage Regulation to ensure your system stays online.
Engineered with professional grade Advanced Series Mode Surge Elimination Technology and Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI noise filtering, the XU115 is the only 1000 VA Line Interactive UPS product in the market that eliminates surges and transients that can degrade AV system performance.
1x - Uninterruptible power supply
Robust power management and diagnostic software keeps you in control
With the XU115, you’ll receive complementary SentryPlus UPS software to set up customized notifications of power related events, view real-time UPS data meters (voltage, frequency, loading percentage), analyze power history and event records, customize programmable actions, monitor and network multiple XU115 units, and access remote monitoring, control, and configuration through a TCP/IP network. You’ll also be able to set your own schedule to shutdown, restart, and test UPS and control receptacles.
Fail safe protection eliminates ground contamination or common-mode disturbances
Unlike other UPS devices and conventional MOV based surge protectors, the XU115 completely eliminates and stops all surges up to 6,000 volts without producing disturbances and ground contamination that can degrade the performance of your AV system. With SurgeX A-1-1 Certified Advanced Series Mode technology, your equipment will run better, sound better, and your picture quality will improve in the blink of an eye.
Patented technology provides a complete protection package
Only SurgeX will protect your equipment in more ways than one. The XU115 features Automatic Voltage Regulation to provide a stable AC source during less than optimal power conditions without constant use of internal batteries, Over/Under Voltage Protection to protect against catastrophic voltage events, and an Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI Filter. Furthermore, the XU115 is backed with an industry leading Ten Year Product Warranty, Ten Year Connected Equipment Warranty, and Two Year Battery Replacement Warranty.
Multiple outlets enable you to protect a variety of equipment
The XU115 features six outlets to allow you to safeguard a variety of gear. Two outlets provide premium battery back up, along with SurgeX Surge Elimination and power protection. Four additional outlets are provided to enable you to protect additional equipment with SurgeX’s patented protection technology.
Quality craftsmanship, made in the U.S.A.
For over fifteen years all SurgeX products have proudly been made in the U.S.A. and are handcrafted in our Zebulon, North Carolina manufacturing facility. Our specialty power protection products are engineered and assembled individually, by hand to ensure your AV system receives premium 100% fail safe protection.
- Battery Rating: (2) 12V/7AH
- Replacement: Hot swappable
- Recharge Time: 8 hours to 90% after full load discharge
- Battery Size (H x W x D): 2.5" x 5.875" x 7.75"
- Battery Warranty: 2 years
AC OUTPUT (NORMAL MODE)
- Number of Phases: Single (2W + G)
- Power Cord: 6-ft. grounded, 3 wire, #14 line cord
- Input Voltage (Acceptable Input Voltage): 120VAC (0 - 160VAC)
- Input Voltage Range (Normal mode): 90 - 150VAC
- DC Start Capability: Yes, (defaults to 60Hz)
- Power Requirements (no load): 35 watts (charging), 15 watts (charged)
AC OUTPUT (BATTERY MODE)
- Load Rating: 15 Amps @ 120 volts
- Load Power Factor: 0.6
- Outlets: 6 outlets (15 Amp) all with Advanced Series Mode surge elimination, 4 outlets with battery back-up
- Output Frequency: Same as Input
- Short Circuit Protection: Re-settable circuit breaker and electronically limited
- Overload Capability: 110% - 5 minutes =120% - immediate shutdown
- Output Voltage Regulation: 120VAC: -12.5% to +8.4%Waveform: Same as Input
- Boost Mode Voltage (Buck mode voltage): Nominal +16% (Nominal -14%)
- Line Mode Voltage Range: 105 - 130VAC
- Efficiency: Normal mode > 90%
SURGE PROTECTION SPECIFICATIONS
- Capacity: 1000VA/600W
- Back-up Run Time: 4 minutes 600W full load, 10.4 minutes 300W half load
- Output voltage: Nominal 120VAC
- Waveform: Simulated sine wave
- Topology: Single boost/buck line interactive, simulated sine wave
- Battery Mode Voltage Regulation: Nominal ± 6% until LBW
- Transfer Time: 6
- Output Frequency & Regulation: 50/60Hz ± 0.5Hz (Unless synchronized to utility)
- Short Circuit Protection: Active electronic (current limit)
- Surge Protection: Advanced Series Mode surge elimination
- Surge Energy Rating: 6,000 volts/3,000 amps
- Let through Voltage (6,000 volt surge): 0 volts
- UL 1449 Adjunct Classification Test Results: 1000 surges, 6000 volts, 3000 amps, B3 pulse; Measured suppressed voltage: 170 volts; no failures.
- Federal Guidelines: Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 (CID A-A-55818)
- EMI/RFI Filter, Normal Mode (50-ohm load): 40 dB @ 100 kHz; 50 dB @ 300 kHz; 50 dB @ 3 MHz; 50 dB @ 30 MHz
- EMI/RFI Filter, Common Mode (50-ohm load): 18 dB @ 300 kHz; 30 dB @ 1 MHz; 50 dB @ 5 MHz; 50 dB @ 20 MHz
- Maximum Applied Surge Voltage: 6000 volts*
- Maximum Applied Surge Current: Unlimited, due to current limiting*
- Maximum Applied Surge Energy: Unlimited, due to current limiting*
- Endurance (C62.41-1991 Category B3 pulses): 1kV>500,000; 3 kV>10,000; 6 kV>1000
* 1.2 x 50 µs pulse, industry standard combination wave surge, as per IEEE C62.41.
- Product Warranty: (USA and Canada only) 10-year limited warranty
- Battery Warranty: 2 years
- Monitoring Software: Includes SentryPlus software
- Communications: USBRack Size: 2U
- Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.5" x 19.0" x 10.5"
- Unit Weight (lbs.): 32.0 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 104° F (up to 5,000 ft above sea level (0° C to +40° C (up to 1,500 meters above sea level)
- Operating Elevation: 32° F to 95° F (5,001-10,000 ft above sea level (0° C to +35° C (1,501 to 3,000 meters above sea level)
- Storage Temperature/Relative Humidity: 5° F to 113° F (-15° C to +45° C) / 0 - 95% non-condensing
- Humidity Range: 5% to 95% R.H., non-condensing
Only defective exchanges for identical item within 30 days of purchase. No other returns allowed on this item. For defective returns after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer.
Manufacturer contact information: SurgeX, Tel: (800) 645-9721 Ext