The easy way to save energy
- Many of the electronics and appliances around your home use electricity even when they're not in use - wasting energy and driving up your electric bill. The Conserve Power Switch completely shuts off power - including standby power - to your electronics and appliances with the flip of a switch, to help you save energy.It's Like Unplugging - Without Unplugging
- With the touch of a switch, the power shuts off automatically. The Conserve Power Switch itself uses no power when not in operation, so standby power is eliminated.Use It Anywhere in Your Home
- The Conserve Power Switch can be used with curling irons, clothes irons, electric grills, coffeemakers and space heaters to save energy and make your home safer and tidier. Use with lighting, fans and heaters to limit the electricity they use. Eliminate standby power when charging mobile phones, MP3 players, Bluetooth devices and digital cameras.Use Alone or in a Pair
- Designed for standard US three-prong power outlets, the Conserve Power Switch's slim design does not obstruct an unused outlet when plugged in. Two Conserve Power Switches easily fit next to each other in one standard outlet and can work simultaneously.Waste Less, Save More
- In a typical American household, there are up to 40 devices drawing constant power at a given time - even when they're not in use. This can average up to $100 per year in unnecessary energy costs.* Use the Conserve Power Switch on electric devices like stereos, chargers, and microwaves, and you can be sure you're not wasting energy on devices you aren't using.
for a complete list of Belkin Conserve
*Source: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory